Jobs in the off-road community

Tim

Reaction
After graduating college and spending some time in Arizona I'm moving back to California. I plan on moving to the Orange County area as far south as Oceanside or north as Huntington. Currently, I'm looking for a job in the off-road community. I have worked for a dirtbike as well as a fabrication shop over the years. I love dealing with customers and already go to all of the races. This seemed like a logical place to start since most of the offroad community is here. Any ideas or leads that any of you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Tim
p.s. The attachment is my resume.

Attachments

• 60714-TimothyHubersResume.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 456

Project1500

Reaction
Everyones most all the time is hiring for different positions. You kinda just have to be in the right place at the right time. Call around.

Donahoe

Reaction
Donahoe Racing is looking for a shock tech. We will trian.

MikeLeung

Reaction
Hey everybody...Tim is being very modest. He's a very dedicted, and hard working individual. He's been working at my friends shop for the last few years. He has also been part of my race team ever since he moved out to Tucson. Any company in the offroad industy would benefit from Tim's formal and practical education.

Tim

Reaction
Mike, Thank you! I've enjoyed being a part of your team and have learned a lot from you and Brent at and prepping for the races. I look forward to still being a part of your team at every race we go to. Tim

poolman

Reaction
I'll second what Mike said!pm

Tim

Reaction
Kreg, sent you a PM. Thanks, Tim

Tim

Reaction
And thank you poolman! For the kind words, the help on my tacoma, and the help at the 500. Tim

Junior

Reaction
Accounting, financial statement preparation, CNC machine operation.........what a combo!

Tim

Reaction
I knit a mean quilt too!!!