John force is a disgrace to nhra

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
He let teammate win so he could make final 10 countdown thats cheating as far as im concern he is a cheater

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
yOU Like that. My uncle got in his face pretty good. We'll see the outcome of this soon. Thats such BS. Force has been cheating for years. We protested him back in the early 90's for using traction control. Its a small device that Coil can pull off the engine right at the end of the run and toss it in his pocket and no one is the wiser.

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
Hey whats your name iworked for larry minor tony was driving 94 -95 dragster in 94 fc 95

ProfessionalPitMan

I agree... but if Cruz went rounds it wouldn't have mattered... Sucks to see it come to that.. my opinion is that Hight was on a rail, Force could have avoided all that and just run him hard. Hight still would have beat him.

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
Johh in semi round against robert hight reaction time was .208 took off the line headed for wall out of groove lost traction smoked tires let robert win so he could make countdown.even announcer said it was set up

ProfessionalPitMan

It was pretty obvious that it was going to happen when Cruz went out. While I think it is frustrating, I don't think in John's position, with all the sponsors backing out, I would have done any different. I mean if you lose, even the king of speed loses his backing. It is still a business and having all of his cars in he count down was important enough for him to risk his reputation. Tony knew it was coming having raced for John. But like I said earlier, if he goes and runs him hard it looks like he tried and nobody gets upset. I don't even remember what Hight ran, but the only thing I noticed was Hight played it extremely safe on the light.

Tristar Racing

yOU Like that. My uncle got in his face pretty good. We'll see the outcome of this soon. Thats such BS. Force has been cheating for years. We protested him back in the early 90's for using traction control. Its a small device that Coil can pull off the engine right at the end of the run and toss it in his pocket and no one is the wiser.
Please back this up with proof. As a former tire engineer for Goodyears racing division, I find this statement extremely questionable, especially considering you are related to the Pedregons...

As far as Johns actions this weekend, one could easily argue if Cruz had done better in one or two races, this wouldnt have been an issue in the first place. Is it bad racing? Yes. But cheating? Hardly.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Please back this up with proof. As a former tire engineer for Goodyears racing division, I find this statement extremely questionable, especially considering you are related to the Pedregons...

As far as Johns actions this weekend, one could easily argue if Cruz had done better in one or two races, this wouldnt have been an issue in the first place. Is it bad racing? Yes. But cheating? Hardly.
I dont have the protest paperwork. I was like 10 years old at the time..... But i do remember all the BS.

I agree withy you on the few better races...But the pulling over to let Robert go is just BS. At least make it look like the car fell on its face....Dont drive out of the groove intentionally when that car was running solid down that lane all weekend. John doesnt make mistakes on his driving. And a .2 light??? I could cut a better light than that asleep....

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
You need to look at what happen at run he headed for wall as soon as he hit throttle so he would be out of groove so it would smoke the tires .i have worked on top fuel teams im not new to this i have been around the block a few times.

Dezertpilot

Drag racing sux, end of story. Going straight is lame just like turning left for 500 miles, get out in the desert!!!

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Unfortunately, once the multi-car teams came into play, it comes down to this... I've heard it talked about many times by Mike Dunn commentating on "team orders." It's all in keeping the sponsors happy... There would've been easier ways to smoke the tires - wrong clutch set up - I don't think he would intentionally go towards the wall to do that... I wouldn't call it cheating either... more like strategizing...

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
You need to look at what happen at run he headed for wall as soon as he hit throttle so he would be out of groove so it would smoke the tires .i have worked on top fuel teams im not new to this i have been around the block a few times.
I know ya have.
Drag racing sux, end of story. Going straight is lame just like turning left for 500 miles, get out in the desert!!!
Ditto
Unfortunately, once the multi-car teams came into play, it comes down to this... I've heard it talked about many times by Mike Dunn commentating on "team orders." It's all in keeping the sponsors happy... There would've been easier ways to smoke the tires - wrong clutch set up - I don't think he would intentionally go towards the wall to do that... I wouldn't call it cheating either... more like strategizing...
Hence why you find me in the desert rather than the strip these days. 5 seconds just doesnt do it for me.

BAJACATDIESEL

Well look guys ,it was a decision made on money. This isnt like it used to be where you can run these cars on 300,00 a year. This is big business and JF mad a business decision and I for one dont blame him and applaud him for doing it . Cruz and Tony had a chance at Brainard to do it,they chose not to being honorable and all . Look bottom line is Cruz is the defending champion and hasnt run all that well this year. In a yearwhere the competition isnt as high in past years Id be ashamed to be complaining about what they are complaining about. I am no John Force fan and I am sure not a Pedregon Fan (Ron Capps fan) . But I lost all of what little respect for Tony and Cruz. They wanna wine and say all the nasty and downright disrespectful things they said (callin JF a cripple) is not professional nor do they deserve to be called "true champions". If they want to beat Force stfu and race ,they wanna complain about JFR having four cars create 2 more teams ,but do not sit there and wine like a bunch of spoiled rotten brats cause you got out smarted.

Last edited:

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
The fans are there for heads up racing hot who has 4 cars on one team .they pay to see racing notgames that that force is doing .all the fans want is a good drag race

Tristar Racing

I just saw the replay on ESPN, what a joke.

Like I said, if Pedragon has a beef, look back and realize you should have done better either this weekend, or any of the past weekends this season. Then Force "throwing" the race is not even in the equation. The fans have gotten heads up racing all year, yet one round has supposedly deprived them of that? Right.......

On a seperate note, Pedragon really called John Force a cripple? Thats quite the comment, especially when John almost lost his life recently. If you want to call John supposedly throwing this race classless, what would you call the comments out of Pedragons mouth?