Johnny Angal Vegas to Reno Race Report

SolaidJeff

Reaction
Great race effort and thanks for letting me in the truck with you as you recapped the race!! Bbrraappp!!

Tipracer

Reaction
First co-drivers are largely ignored, but they truly have a huge impact on the race, thank you for giving credit when due. Second nobody handed you the race...You earned it!
Congrats on a great race against top machines and teams. I look forward to seeing you around!

baja_racer

Reaction
Great job guys........not an easy task to out run all those big dogs!!!

Honda48X

Reaction
Johnny great report and I love the fact that you call out everyone that helped even the guy that did the little things. That is so important. Much respect.

Dlock5

Reaction
Dam good report, and congrats. Can't wait until next report.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

badassmav

Reaction
That's what I'm talking about! From your first Baja 500 race in 2014 when you had the field covered, through this convincing demonstration of race savvy, you have amazed and impressed myself and countless others. With a bridesmaid performance in only your 1st year of racing spec trucks, I asked you why walk away from an almost certain championship the following year. Your response was, "Because I have to know".
Well Moneybags, now you know! By winning in the worlds premier class for desert racing at this stage in your life, you have redefined what Badass is. What a brilliant move.
Not that it means a hill of beans to anybody here, but you are my new motorsports hero. Great job JJ, Vance, Craig, and the rest of your diligent team.

Crowd Pleaser

Reaction
Love the play by place and back story. Congrats to you and your team/family/friends.

Total Loss

Reaction
Congrats Johnny !
I was following the UTV's and checked in when I saw the TT's were finishing.
I was surprised and very happy for ya.
Awesome job.

Bajades

Reaction
I've been waiting for your race report for almost a week now! I knew it was coming, and I always look forward to them. Great report and even better job at V2R. Congrats!

ACME

Reaction
The stoke and enthusiasm from you are awesome. What's even more impressive is you took the time to "like" (thanking) all the posts congratulating you which speaks volumes to your character! Well done!