• Forum membership has its advantages....

John's New Baby?

Junior

John\'s New Baby?

Any news on John's new baby? I thought it was due to happen soon. Best of Luck!

Junior
EJR Racing #244

Gabe Lara

Re: John\'s New Baby?

No word yet.
They were supposed to induce early this week.
I'm feening for a good stogie.

John Bitting

Administrator

My new Daughter arrived at 3:21 this morning. She and mom are doing wonderful... Thank you for asking. I need sleep though. Labor was fast. We got to the hospital at 12:45am. :)

Eric_Record

Congratulations to you and your wife John !!!!!! yeee haaa. give us the stats when you wake up. name, weight, length.

Best wishes to you and yours.
Eric

Go Desert Productions ~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.go-desert.com

Klaus

Administrator

John,

Congrats dude, This is way awesome....one more addition to RDC the way I see it.

Jerry Zaiden

Congratulations to John and his wife. You guys are blessed with a new addition to the family. We are next, as my wife is 6 months prego with our first! It is a great feeling.

prerunner68

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Bitting on the newest addition to the RDC family. I am glad she took after Momma!!! :eek:)

Junior

Congratulations! You got your hands full now John. Best of wishes from my family to yours.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

drtdevil93

i might get in trouble for this, but dont forget to wish jeff at deaver some luck. his wife is nearing 7 months now with baby Ruby.

erik

John Bitting

Administrator

Nobody will get mad. Best of luck to Jeff and his wife. Thanks for letting us now. Keep us up to date.

Junior

Jeeesh, these dezert people are multiplying like flies! It certainly appears as though we need some more desert racing on television! Catch my drift?

Junior
EJR Racing #244

blazersracing

And dont forget my baby. It should be here any minute now. It is due thursday the 17th. Doctor says it may be a girl but I am not convinced. Congrats to John and good luck.

DougM

Congrats John- enjoy her all tiny as it goes fast! Im a first time father and my daughter is already 9 months old this week!!!
My wife has a quick labor as well, almost didnt make it to Kaiser..!!

Anyways just be aware that your life as you knew it is NO more- you now are a parent and baby is priority # 1. It took me a while( 8 months) to get used to that, but it will make you a better person. Kids are great. Hope mom is well and help out as much as you can so she gets a break often.

RacnCPA

RIGHT ON John!! Glad I finally got the news, CONGRATULATIONS!! Say hi to Jennifer and what is your Daughter's name? So she has already been to how many races, LOL! I know she had a good view @ Laughlin, ha, ha. AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

Sc

John Bitting

Administrator

Sheryl I believe it is 2 races she has been to with a front row seat. :) Doug, I have a 2 year old so I have adjusted well to parenthood and know all it entails, As for your 9 month old, It only gets better, my daughter has to wear her truck shirts when I wear mine no matter where we are going. It is great. She has attended MDR races and loves them. She even requests to watch Curtis's videos, gets it and loads it and hands me the remote. It is awesome....Brian, good luck to you as well, looks like the Ranger will have to wait a little while longer. :) I think Junior is right need more on TV, but wait all these babys could be the result of hotel rooms at the races, Better back track 40 weeks from the date of birth. :)

Waldo

Safehouse

Good lookin' baby John...My wife is pregnant with our first (It's a girl also). She is due in Aug. Hope you are gettin' some sleep.
Brannon