• Forum membership has its advantages....

Johnson Valley Clean UP

Paige

Hey Guys, I have partnered up with Prime Media to help them put on a clean up on Jan 8 out in Johnson Valley. We are working again with the BLM and a few other sponsors to make this event happen. Any questions, just ask or visit
http://primediaautomotive.com/johnson_valley_cleanup/ for more information.

Hope to see ya'll out there!!

JCA

I will be out there the weekend prior for an event and money is going to be tight, being just after Christmas and all but we will try to be out there.

Is everyone meeting at Means dry lake? Just off of Boone road?

Paige, I am going to copy this to a couple of other boards. I hope you dont mind. I did not think you would because it will just get the word out.

Paige

Actually it's at soggy - the BLM thought that would be the best area to clean.- I just checked the flier to be sure =) thanks for additional postings, it all helps - BTW they are looking for sponsors if anyone is interested and it will be filmed for the Four Wheeler TV show.

JCA

Not looking good for me but I am still going to try and make it.

aiiraciing

If the Sun stays out and there are no sighs of Rain or Snow we (10 people) will be out there, should be leaving from Mission Viejo around 5:00 am on Saturday.
Does anyone plan on camping through Sunday?

Paige

Pretty good - I am not sure how many peeps showed up, but there were two full dumpsters when I left. I got to do a run this year and had fun cruising around soggy. Was really windy and cold - kreg and I switched off watching parker so that we could each get out and do stuff.

As soon as I learn how much trash we got, I'll post it and I took some pics too - just gotta figure out how to down load them =)