"Jolene" my 2000 GMC Pre-Runner Project

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
This thing is so fantastic.

GoodGuyMC13

Moved on to plumbing and wiring.
Had a friend who set the road map at the console then got busy and handed it to me with some notes at the ends of the spaghetti. Finished it up with a shop full of Pro-Wire boxes over the next 3 months.

Plumbing is Standard Earls AN but for the fuel I used their corrugated Teflon to again fight the issues of ethenal. Stuff is super light and flexible.

Attachments

GoodGuyMC13

Couple loose ends had to be addressed. Had the guys at OMG machine up these cool gauge bezels and Dzus button washers.

Fabbed up a license plate mount.

Make a fresh air intake for the cab from cowl.

Attachments

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
What has the time line been on this build?

GoodGuyMC13

What has the time line been on this build?
Rolled her into the shop Christmas vacation 2013. I drove her out of the shop for my 1st systems test 8/11/18. So just shy of 5 years. I am a working guy who has a daughter playing volleyball an d a wife who wants me to trade projects on the house for letting me have my way in the shop. So my time to work on the truck is limited to about 2 weekends a month.

You will see the start of the story was to build up the front end so I really never thought about sharing on RDZ. But know that I am at the other end, its fun to share the story.

Still tiding up some things and hope to get her in the dirt in the next few weeks.

GoodGuyMC13

Before hitting the dirt, I took Jolene out to get her beauty shots!!!!!!

Attachments

GoodGuyMC13

More glamour.....

Attachments

GoodGuyMC13

And a little more

Attachments