Jose Gpe. Fraire Contreras?

spalind

Reaction
Forgive my English...just a fan of Nissan racing vehicles and I realize I hadn't looked at the non-SCORE racing series for Nissan racers and that I was probably overlooking a few. I came across the aforementioned driver running a Nissan Hardbody, #710 in the Playstation race earlier this year. Does anyone have any more info about the owner/driver and or his vehicle?

Attachments

luckazz

Reaction
Forgive my English...just a fan of Nissan racing vehicles and I realize I hadn't looked at the non-SCORE racing series for Nissan racers and that I was probably overlooking a few. I came across the aforementioned driver running a Nissan Hardbody, #710 in the Playstation race earlier this year. Does anyone have any more info about the owner/driver and or his vehicle?
hi you there,

the actual owner of that car is Oscar Salazar and the driver is Jose Frayre. The truck is an amazing ride, had a z24 4 cil. engine with a "corr" transmission (short gears).

spalind

Reaction
hi you there,

the actual owner of that car is Oscar Salazar and the driver is Jose Frayre. The truck is an amazing ride, had a z24 4 cil. engine with a "corr" transmission (short gears).
Fantastic! Gracias! Any chance Oscar/Jose has a website is there?