Jr1 & Jr2 Dads Please Read This

Grabowski

Reaction
It has been brought to my attention that theirs a lot of talk about Dusty and Jack's cars not being legal. I would like to offer, to anyone who would be interested, the chance to inspect all aspects of there cars.

Every component of both cars will be available for inspection by the competition, or a representative, after the Speed World Az race on Sunday. The cars can be inspected at the tech area after tech inspection is complete.

I hope after Sunday the few of you that have been attacking and falsely accusing us will then stop the rumors and let my kids be recognized for their hard work and dedication to the sport they love.

Neal Grabowski
Grabowski Bros. Racing

DUNE DUMMY # 29

Reaction
It has been fun watching them both @ the M4SX/Dirt Alliance races. They are both great drivers. Kinda sounds like sour grapes to me.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Simply put, Neal & his kids put ALOT of time into their cars, that dedication & effort shows in their results.

There is always haters...
Craig

CMazzulla

Reaction
This is always going to be an issue for ANY kind of motorsport racing, it is simply a part of the being on the podium. I think its always good to put the equipment in front of peoples eyes to stop the rumors also. The Graboski's run an honest hard working racing program and the results are there to prove it.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Spend 5 minutes with the team and you will know the reason for their success, nobody works harder. Unfortunately, sour grapes in motorsports is nothing new. It's a shame they would go after such good kids.

07FJRog

Reaction
nothing new, they said we were cheating too. good drivers and equipment get it done.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Neal, get used to it and don't let it get to you as you will be dealing with this for the next 30 years +. Your kids are super talented and you work harder than anyone one I know on those Karts (bordering on insanity/excessive compulsive;)). But that's what it takes to be a winner in motorsports. Enjoy the wins and make sure you pass tech every time with zero doubt. Trust me, the winners are always accused of cheating because its easier to accuse than appreciate hard work and talent.
Rob