Judge Joe Brown black flags speedfun

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Replacement String:

Saw Rick Welch Motorsports in El Cajon and thought hmm someone might know him on FB and low and behold. From about 1:30 on

Last edited by a moderator:

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Bwhahahahahahah!!!! I thought "Speedfun" was just an Internet act.. jajaja

Scott Rehn

Reaction
Lets just say that IF he WAS convicted of those 3 felonies in question in just THIS case, they WOULDN'T be the ONLY ones!! YOUR HONOR, I REST (MY) CASE!!!

speedfun

Reaction
Owe ya that was fun .... so I got paid to do the show and they paid all costs to the dorks and I got the jeep back......
so I paid $300 for the POS sold it for $950. Then got paid $800 to come on the show and got the POS jeep back. And sold it again for $800 and joe paid the 3grand to the kid .....

speedfun

Reaction
Owe ya that was fun .... so I got paid to do the show and they paid all costs to the dorks and I got the jeep back......
so I paid $300 for the POS sold it for $950. Then got paid $800 to come on the show and got the POS jeep back. And sold it again for $800 and joe paid the 3grand to the kid .....

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
That's a win in my book!
!

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Reaction
I hope for all involved the paperwork was forged properly and great to see speedfun on the podium

Scott Rehn

Reaction
Just wait, it wont be long now and there will be even MORE fun to be had by "speedfun". It'll be even more FUN for US when he tries explaining his way out of what is about to be brought to light.

PDANK Racing

Reaction
So... You got paid $800 to go on national tv and be labelled a crook. Only you would think that is a good thing

Hesco

Reaction
In Rick's case, it's a life style. Gotta give him credit, he cleans up pretty good for the camera and he made it almost 30 seconds before once again proving what a crook he is.

Hesco

Reaction
Just wait, it wont be long now and there will be even MORE fun to be had by "speedfun". It'll be even more FUN for US when he tries explaining his way out of what is about to be brought to light.
You mean like posting in a public forum that you committed perjury when you lied about the origin of the vehicle?

Scott Rehn

Reaction
You mean like posting in a public forum that you committed perjury when you lied about the origin of the vehicle?
P.M.me and I'll email you the FILES & FILES of government court documents. I hope your computer can handle it. ha ha ha ha

rpm4life

Reaction
Are you sure that's Rick and not Jackie Martling from the Howard Stern show? He is looking to make sum money

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
P.M.me and I'll email you the FILES & FILES of government court documents. I hope your computer can handle it. ha ha ha ha
Quite a bit of steam coming from your end. Why do you have to PM ? If its court files its public record so what's the big deal scan them or post them on your Facebook page if your really that bent ? And put a link on here. I hate how some people on here are all smoke an mirrors with "projects " and "info" I don't personally know either of you but quit waisting server space and bandwidth on useless shallow hide behind the keyboard talk and chops. I wanna see racing talk photos an tech talk ....

9five9

Reaction
wow this is freaking low. Let's all laugh together about all the bad things a guy has been busted for. I'm glad the other thread you started on this subject got deleted. I get it that it's public information, but come on man. Let's act like we're older than 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.