Judge Joe Brown black flags speedfun

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaws1000

Reaction
So all the money you made over shadows how bad your image is stained? I guess every fool has a price. Also after you say "forge the title" you call them "dorks". You are a giant pile...

Owe ya that was fun .... so I got paid to do the show and they paid all costs to the dorks and I got the jeep back......
so I paid $300 for the POS sold it for $950. Then got paid $800 to come on the show and got the POS jeep back. And sold it again for $800 and joe paid the 3grand to the kid .....

speedfun

Reaction
Its so funny to here all you base on me but I would be willing to bet every one of you have had your fare share of trouble in your life and deals gone bad---- and if you say you never have you’re a bold face liar.
At least I will stand up and admit shmit went bad and Im the only one to blame…. 90% of you sissys would be considering counseling if your dirt got aired like mine has been.
So shut your pie holes already and get a life or go see Dr Phill….

Scott_AZ

Reaction
Kill this thread with fire.

All the "similar threads" linked below are all in purple...

Hesco

Reaction
... he claimed my car was ERW now it’s CREW?
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I just read your post.

The car that you are racing, was built almost 20 years ago and sold for $1000 as a bare frame. It started out in life as a Challenger car (no front beam (clamps only) and stock type 1 torsion housing supplied by others). The car is built out of ERW tubing. You can buy ERW tubing as either HREW or CREW. I always purchased CREW. 20 years ago it cost around .32/ft.

Back then, ERW tubing was legal to use in some of the classes, but it is not legal anymore. Technically, by the rules, your car is illegal to race pretty much anywhere in the country now because it is built out of ERW (specifically CREW) tubing.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Don't know any of the players involved in this thread, but, I do know that pretty much anyone who went to Orleans after Katrina was a scam artist. They all went in there looking to score gov't funds with work that was over priced, underperformed, and, oh yeah, hired plenty of illegal aliens to do it. Now, I don't know if this guy was one of them, but, chit always begets more chit in these types of circles. Eventually the chickens come home to roost, and for Mr. Welch, he was dumb enough to go on national TV and show what type of person he is and then comes on RDC to back up his dirtbag position as good for him because he somehow profited off of ripping others off.

Mr. Welch, you can run my background all you want. There won't be any hidden drama, escapades, etc... I have never been arrested, even for a traffic ticket (if they arrested you when you were issued a ticket, what were you doing? Or was the arrest for an FTA on another charge you didn't show up for?) Regardless, you have shown your true colors. You're a douche, maybe more, but nothing less. I will never have any dealings with you, business or otherwise and I suggest everyone else do the same. I always love it when dishonest people try to play the "Everyone else is just a chitty as me or worse and won't admit it!" card. I know you WANT to keep company with other thieves and liars so you can feel good about yourself, but this is not the place. As you have seen, off road racers sniff trash out and expose it. How does the sun feel? One last thing, Please, your grammar and spelling suck. Ever think of adult night school?

speedfun

Reaction
So when I called you looking for a unlimited car in 2006 that you knew I was going to be racing –you referred me to 6 guys that had the style car I was looking for-- and YOU knew all this? Why would you build a challenger car or any car knowing it’s going to be used for racing out of anything less than DOM? You will be sued if someone gets hurt now that you stated how you build cars. Why would anyone sacrifice their reputation or be liable using sub standard tubing? Now you would like to brag in black and white how I have this chassis you say is some sub standard tubing?
You keep standing up and try to look like you’re on the up and up but in reality you’re a rip off! Like how you took $7000 and 6 cars worth of materials (DOM) and gave me nothing.-----------------
And to prove my point you have been selling cars for under $1800 forever and ever because you built this one for $1000-! now would you like to dig your grave deeper by me posting the names of the guys that you have sold the same car for under $1800?---- So justify the $4300 per car now? to sum it up you ripped me off like I have said all along. Then for you to refer me to a car you know was industry sub standard you knew I was going to compete in and posted what materials you build cars with? owe ya mike you’re a Prince -- this is just the facts. So are you going to keep your word and give me 2 single buggies or one unlimited car like you have told me all along? Or continue to lie and slander yourself to the people that read this and are in this industry? You did this to yourself Bernie —it took some time but the truth always comes out in the end— the smoke has finally settled and you are holding the bag.
I have up dated the driver’s side bars with Cromolly and the roof and most of the floor. I only work with Cromolly as should be the case with any off road car builder or racer knowing it’s going to be used for racing. I feel safe in this car now because of all the upgrades I made after Mr. Bernie Madoff decided to tell me the same time he told the world he is a cobbler and a rip off---My new ALL WHEEL drive - down force car is all Cro-Molly and I think will be the next new trend to come to this class in over 30 years. Has anyone seen the new Delta wing Nissan built by Dan Gurney it had its first race at the Petit Le Mans They said that would never work ether.
As far as the Katrena post from Bro_ Dill Weed-- I went to work and help the people and rebuild New Orleans I guess I am guilty of thinking I was helping and doing the right thing and getting paid a honest wage like the 100 of thousands of other folks that got taken to the poor house. It was the top contractors that took advantage of thousands people and ran off with the money and left the people that came to help New Orleans owing money or broke because of the system FEMA set forth that enabled the top contractors to rip off the people that were actually doing the work and were expected to use their own money for 30 – 60 days and never got paid but paid out payrolls and fuel bills. I guess you would have to be smart enough to have read what happened to know the truth. But you proved your ignorance buy opening your mouth and proving you’re idiot. now the industry knows your a duck and will bark because all the other dogs are barking.....

If any of you really know me? or know people from the south? you know we go to church we live by the golden rule we admit when we screwed up and take it like a man -I will give you the shirt off my back help in any way I can, Ill be the first one to step in to have your back give you my last beer if you’re my friend—but cross me or try and screw me and cross that line --or my friends and you will have opened the worst can of whoop ass you ever opened.

Ya- I never graduated from high school I had to work because my dad took off and never even called ever again when I was 9.. the same story a lot of you have I’m sure--- I did get lucky in the 7th grade to meet and date The late great Jerry Grants daughter,,
http://www.autoweek.com/article/20120813/nascar01/120819933
He drove Indy was the first man to clock a lap over 200 in a Indy car, he drove for Dan Gurney that’s why I run the #48. He just passed 3 months ago and was my mentor and a father to me till the day he died. The education in marketing I learned was nothing money could buy. He never handed me anything but direction and good advice. Everything I raced I built myself, I never had the new parts I made good use of the old used stuff the rich guys threw away or I made parts the myself like people used to do the old fashion way . But one thing is for sure I never ever gave up and I’m still here at 54 kicking butt – so EXCUSE MEEE if you don’t like the way I put words together F off. --- I have always remembered to give back to our fans and help the ones that couldn’t afford to come to a race--proof-- in 2006-7 I got over 2000 Waldron foster family’s foster kids to the CORR races in Chula Vista with Eve Baldwin knowing I could never post or bring it up because they are protected by law because of the nature of how they ended up in foster care. It’s things like that and the 2 charity pet therapy programs I am doing next year to help and give back to those that help and give to sick kids or lift up the spirits to old folks in homes that never get out that drives me to keep on racing. Nothing but NOTHING says success like putting a smile on a face and making a difference to a old person or a child’s life and giving them hopes and dreams like I have to someday be the best.
I hope this ends this thread and I hope you all the best! Never stop doing what you love no matter what people say about you. See you at the races

Hesco

Reaction
Do you ever get tired of just making up blatant lies, threatening people, insulting people, and displaying your ignorance? Apparently not...
At least you took Bro_Gill's advice and either spell checked, or got someone else to type for you. ...and yes Rick, we really do know you, but thanks for the constant reminders...

speedfun

Reaction
Is that all you have to say? Lol you provided the facts ,,, so your denying you gave me the phone numbers of guys that had your cars? And your denying you build cars out of cheep china tubing?
So what does 7grand and enough DOM tubing for 6 cars get form you? And you call me a rip off ? Ya everyone knows the truth now .. and you spelled it out ... all any has to do is read your posts mike ... you spelled it out word for word, but hay liars sound just like you denying everything
Do you ever get tired of just making up blatant lies, threatening people, insulting people, and displaying your ignorance? Apparently not...
At least you took Bro_Gill's advice and either spell checked, or got someone else to type for you. ...and yes Rick, we really do know you, but thanks for the constant reminders...

speedfun

Reaction
News flash mike from the 80s everyone but you has built cars for racing from cromolly or DOM

speedfun

Reaction
Well, it looks like this is getting nowhere so obviously it needs be settled by Judge Joe Brown.
screw Joe ---I would rather take Hester to a UFC ring and DOT his eyes and beat him down--- the winner takes all---- Hay one day our paths will cross and it will be game on. Unless he gets a moment of clarity and realizes the right thing to do is give me something for my money like any normal person would do.

rpm4life

Reaction
I'm going to step away from the Mac and go to Firebird too watch sum Racing!!!

Hesco

Reaction
Well, it looks like this is getting nowhere so obviously it needs be settled by Judge Joe Brown.
I think that is a great idea, but Rick doesn't fair too well when Judges or lawyers are involved. He has a "different" perception of what it legal and true. Rick is a scammer. Always was, always will be. Thankfully several friends contacted me and warned me about Rick prior to my commencement of his work. I've never asked for more than what we agreed on, and never more than what he put in writing and mailed to me. I did ask for storage fees, but I was instructed to do so by my lawyer. I agreed with Rick's lawyer to settle for less than the amount on Ricks deposit letter, but neither of us heard from him again until he started posting BS AND LIES on RDC. I don't build cars for a living. I have a full time job supporting my family. I agreed to build the cars for Rick at a price we mutually agreed upon with Rick agreeing in writing to supply "all the materials, including front and rear adjusters". He shows up ONE YEAR LATER at my shop with ONLY the 1-1/2" tubing and NO MONEY. We agree upon a NEW price with me supplying all the other parts and tubing and I tell Rick before he leaves that I am not starting on the cars until I get a 50% deposit. 3 months go by, and I finally get his deposit letter for the exact price per car we agreed to, and a check from his Mom for 25%. I should have never proceeded, but I spoke to Rick and he said he would send more money in a couple of weeks. I spent every Saturday, Sunday, and free moment for the next 4 months building his cars. I never got another dime from Rick.
The entire time we spoke and I was building cars, Rick is polite, eager to get his cars and has nothing but praise for me and my cars every single time we talk. He loves my cars, they are the best driving, the best handling, blah, blah, blah... Why do you think he ended up buying one?
So I complete all the cars, and this is when it goes South. His whole story changes... Mike, I'm really sorry, but the economy has really killed me and my dreams out here. I can't pay you what we agreed to anymore. I just don't have the money. How about you ship me three of the cars and we call it even? uhhhh, no Rick. There's no racing in Florida, I built these cars specifically for you, I would like to get paid. No more, no less.
You know what, Rick is a douche bag. I learned the hard way, and if this thread and these posts keeps others from getting screwed by RICK WELCH, then I say this is pertinent, and relative to anyone that reads it.
This is the truth, the real story, no BS, and I have never had any other business dealings with an individual like this, nor have I ever had any issues with the law, ive never been in jail, I've never been in a fight, nor have I ever had to waste hard earned money on a lawyer - ever. I grew up in a military family of 5th generation Texans, I served our country in the USMC, I know the difference between right and wrong.
RICK WELCH CAN KISS MY A**
I remain respectfully,
Michael Hester

randy1123

Reaction
don't know any of the players involved in this thread, but, i do know that pretty much anyone who went to orleans after katrina was a scam artist. They all went in there looking to score gov't funds with work that was over priced, underperformed, and, oh yeah, hired plenty of illegal aliens to do it. Now, i don't know if this guy was one of them, but, chit always begets more chit in these types of circles. Eventually the chickens come home to roost, and for mr. Welch, he was dumb enough to go on national tv and show what type of person he is and then comes on rdc to back up his dirtbag position as good for him because he somehow profited off of ripping others off.

Mr. Welch, you can run my background all you want. There won't be any hidden drama, escapades, etc... I have never been arrested, even for a traffic ticket (if they arrested you when you were issued a ticket, what were you doing? Or was the arrest for an fta on another charge you didn't show up for?) regardless, you have shown your true colors. You're a douche, maybe more, but nothing less. I will never have any dealings with you, business or otherwise and i suggest everyone else do the same. I always love it when dishonest people try to play the "everyone else is just a chitty as me or worse and won't admit it!" card. I know you want to keep company with other thieves and liars so you can feel good about yourself, but this is not the place. As you have seen, off road racers sniff trash out and expose it. How does the sun feel? One last thing, please, your grammar and spelling suck. Ever think of adult night school?
...bump....

Status
Not open for further replies.