july 26

gary

Reaction
next ROR event is coming up soon...greg or jen, any big names lined up for the half time show at this one? i'd love to see someone try and top LeDuc's wheelie through the whoops...
might have been one of the coolest things i've seen in the dirt...

gary

Reaction
crap crap crap...i wont be going-i went to request it off today, but it's inventory at my work...please take lotsa pics and videos, for us poor souls who cant make it...

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
There is a cool full page ad in the cycle trader about the ROR raceway and time trials, has a pic of tysons truck all bottomed out, it looks cool.

gary

Reaction
woohoo...error in the request book, so i get to go after all...so what's on tap?

Greg

Reaction
As for the well known racers coming out to the events, we never really know, maybe a couple days ahead, but thats it. I will often call some guys and let them know whats going on, and if they show its because they want to, but nothing is arranged beforehand. Our goal is to make the track good enough that top racers want to come out and participate, just like everyone else there. We are certainly most concerend with all the prerunners and focus our efforts on them (us?) first.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The Piece MIGHT be there testing for the night race. Depends on if I get off my lazy ass and work on it lol

gary

Reaction
pat and fish are rialto whores
, i know they'll be there

looking forward to it already.....

RRose

Reaction
I've got my truck back together (again).... I'm in! Going through the whoop section wide open this time too!

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Wow, that's so cool that someone actually saw the Trader ad! Uh oh, I guess I should change the pictures for the newer ones them...ha I figured no one would notice if I just left the same ones in. The ads run in the OC and IE Truck and Cycle Traders because they are way supportive of motorsports and are an official sponsor of the ROR (I am waiting to get banners from them to put up at the track).