Jump Championships Postponed??

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Jen, on the site is says they were postponed and then it says something about Malibu Dan? Can you clarify please....

Go Big Or Go Home

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I just read it and to me it sounds like the championship was postponed but there will be jumping for prizes at the Malibu Dan event just not a title on the line.

A man is not finished when he is defeated,
he is finished when he quits.
-- Richard M. Nixon

Greg

Reaction
I'll do my best to explain whats going on. We had planned on doing our "jump championship" on the 30th of this month, but we were late in obtaining a proper venue, so it is postponed until we get a sutible location. Coinsidentally, Malibu Dan was putting together another of his "expos" on the same day we had proposed and asked Jen to help him out. It just so happens there is room for a jump at that venue so there you have it. It should be like the Irvine Spectrum thing but there will be a jump that the trucks can hit and give the crowd a bit of a show. Saftey will be enforced but otherwise its just for fun, although everyone who participates in the jump will be entered in a raffle for cool prizes. Hope that clarifies things a little.

Greg