Jump Champs Video Is Up!!

NORCALf150

Reaction
good stuff, good to see some fullsize trucks goin big

ESB4130

Reaction
good editing austin. who the hell filmed that thing though..he did so much better of a job than your normal videos...you should hire that guy and have him do ALL of your filming
haha.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Who's white F1 is that in the beginning of the video? Also what kind of buggy was that and who's white chevy went huge and set the new record?

Who won all the bets that were being thrown around? Fish, Rhi....?

Great vid fish!

1992f150

Reaction
that buggy was crazy, air bags with cantilevered bypasses. Motor was some v6 (sorry I do not know what type) with propane and turbo charger. Oh and it was chain drive....

tedmales

Reaction
whos yellow f150? that thing looked good.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
The yellow F1 is Big Bird, which PCI Scott has used as his prerunner until his is ready. It is owned by Dane Cardone (SP?) and is very sweet.

desertracer

Reaction
Wes has a blast with that truck. He races it in mdr every now and then and chases for our team when he has some free time in between all of scott's tt stuff. That truck works bitchen, dollar for dollar that is one of the fastest trucks I have seen and riden in.

ESB4130

Reaction
oh man....chain drive...i wanna see how that system worked. that, to me..sounds too dangerous. a broken motorcycle chain will take of a leg or a head..i can only imagine what a chain off of a turbo-charged v6-v8 buggy would do to someone if it broke. i think stick to driveshafts and transaxles.

sweetdevil

Reaction
HOLY CRAP!
What a great time!!! Congrats to JKrell for 1st place in Super Stock! How's your bumper doing after that big jump??? I got second place with 55' and 4"!!!! Not bad for my daily driver! 00s10Gregg I think was at 47 feet, so I won the bet! I had an incredible time, thanks for everyone who came by the PCI booth and purchased a TT or said hi!!!
Thanks jen and Greg for making it happen, it was a great day!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Tyson won the bet I had by less than 2 feet!! The 200sx just couldnt quite pull 2 more feet lol.