Jumping Videos Last Night In Ocotillo Wells!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well last night was a HUGE night in Ocotillo Wells there was so many people there!
Of course there was some great jumping action and along with that is always the carnage action also.

Check out the videos:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/photo/ocotillosept21.htm>http://www.pencilart.com/photo/ocotillosept21.htm</A>

Who are you meeting under the bridge?

You!

(Inside Joke from last night :) )

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Only earthquake I felt was when that Bronco landed...

Go Big Or Go Home

sirhk100

Reaction
Anyone know if all those kids were getting MIPs around 5AM. They were all lined up at the bottom of the hill where that Ranger broke the spindle. 2 CHP trucks and acouple rangers were there.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

Timberwlf

Reaction
whats a MIPs????

Later
Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Minor In Possession (Drinking)

When me and Ryan left at like 4AM on the way home we saw a line of 3 Rangers on the Highway headed out to there.
I didnt see 1 Ranger all night before that so I think they didnt know it was going to be a big weekend and then they got word there was like a million people out there so they called in some officers.

Go Big Or Go Home

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
why cant i watch these videos is it because my computer is damn slow or is it cause i only have a dial up or not enough memory what is it?

Gregg

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
You need Windows Media Player to view them. It comes with windows but you can trying downloading it from <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.download.com>http://www.download.com</A> also.

Go Big Or Go Home

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
have it it just says buffering and i get sperts of it and then say f it and goo to a friends house to watch them

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Try right clicking on the file and do "Save File As" or "Save Target As" and save them to your desktop and then when they are done downloading open them from the desktop....that might work with the buffer problem.

Go Big Or Go Home

Timberwlf

Reaction
Great Vids as always fish...One of these days Ill make it out there....

Later
Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

Ryno

Reaction
The rangers were out for blood....I saw them everywhere when I went out there Sunday to ride. I also heard a bike got stolen Sat night when a guy got separated from his friends, then got jumped and his bike Stolen. WTF!!! No offense to you prerunner guys....but the "other" guys are going to ruin it for you.

Side note...I saw a White F-150, blue bed cage and bumper...looked like someones prerunner for racing. It was NICE. Saw it Sunday morning @ Blu Inn. Who's is it???

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
I got word that a lot of trash was left behind and people behaved like jacks over the weekend in Ocotillo Wells. Not picking on any group heck I wasn't even there, but it got brought to my attention to remind everyone to look out for each other and not to ruin the place that we all love so much.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Who did you hear that from Klaus? Its interesting you say that. What I noticed about this last weekend was that it was not the typical "Off-Road people" I hardley knew any of the people there and a lot were there just to be cool and party and care later if you ask me. It seemed like more of the Glamis crowd and thats kinda scary if they all start coming to Ocotillo Wells now.

I have nothing against Glamis and I love to go there too just its more of a party and care later crowd. Thats why Ocotillo Wells has been cool over the past years because its more people going to drive trucks and dirt bikes and just have fun without all the crazyness and stupid stuff.

Also ever since last new years with the head on crash we have all been a lot more safety minded when jumping. Whenever people are jumping and I am there you will see me with a flashlight waving people on and making sure it is clear to go. On Halloween we plan to bring flares out to mark the jump and make it seen so we have no accidents this year if possible.

As always we picked up our trash and filled up the ext.cab with it lol.

Go Big Or Go Home

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I've been hearing that a lot of under age kids are driving out to the desert at night to party. This maybe why there is so many people out there who just want to "party" and aren't really into jumping their trucks and bikes. Sadly, its probably the same crowd who leaves their trash behind cause they don't care about the desert, just so long as they can party. Also explain why a lot of kids were getting MIPs.

P.S. Fish, I kind of think it sounds better if it were "United Truck Jumping Society" instead of the other way. Just my opinion though and it don't mean squat cause I'm not part of the club!

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yes I agree thats who are the people leaving the trash behind. You can see them just throw it on the ground and if you say something they are either gona kick your ass or just not care. Sad but true.

We named it that because there were Desert Trucks and Jumping Trucks :) So we are the Jumping Trucks. lol

Go Big Or Go Home

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
A couple of years ago We came up on a crowd of teenie boppers from ramona/julian area having a party out at the mud hills. Lots of beer bottles and trash left the next morning along with 2 girls. We had to give the girls a ride back to burro bend so they could use the phone to call the 'rent's to come get them. That suck's, you don't leave people out in the desert. People die out there. There little a-hole boyfriends that left them out there are lucky We didn't catch up with them........

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Oh, I get it! You guys are just Jumping Trucks! Makes perfect sense now! LOL

I can just picture the crowd of delinquents out there litering. Its sad. Hopefully, this place won't be the "cool" place to go for these kids. They could really ruin it for the rest of us.

See ya in the dirt!

YZFster

Reaction
We should invite all those punks out one weekend and really send the message....

Go Big or stay there.

SDranger

Reaction
Ryno, was it an older F150, ford sticker on the side? 4 linked?

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125