June 2002 Off Road mag

DougM

Reaction
Is it just me or does the story on the San Felipe 250 on page 26 look like they used pictures from the Laughlin race in there? There are no hotels in the background in San Felipe like that?
Looks like a mistake but I have been wrong before?
Also Im 99% they just ran an article about Jamie Campbells truck about 14 months ago when it was older body style?
Not complaning just noticing..

carry on

jimpat

Reaction
that is the Laughlin race as the Blazer has the Ramada Express logo on the orange thunder bolt and we had it off for the San Felipe race

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I noticed that same thing. Also what they are talking about is all from Laughlin. There is nothing in there about San Felipe.

Go Big Or Go Home

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I wish they would build a big hotel like that in SF, then there might be more room where I like to camp.
Jaron

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I think that there was a major mistake in the magazine as the article was about Laughlin, as were the pictures, but the article was labeled San Felipe!

MikeLeung

Reaction
Did you also notice that some the suspension pics of Campbell's truck were side ways.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Haven't seen the issue yet. Are there no photos from the Sand Blast in there? Very curious. I'll tell you why if the answer is "No." Thanks in advance for letting me know!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

martininsocal

Reaction
jen- i didn't see anything about the sand blast in there. also- don't the radius arms of cambells truck look well modified beyond just adding heims to the pivots? look to be modified to clear the larger tire also. is this legal in 7s? just wondering. i have a ranger i am getting ready to build up and want to keep it class legal.

martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

MH20

Reaction
That article was really hard to read also, it just didn't flow very well. And as for the sideways pic, it took me a second of looking, then I realized I was looking at the rear suspension, but rotated.

1993 Ford Ranger Supercab 4.0L 2WD

bpthirteen

Reaction
That wasn't Jamies truck in the earlier issue your thinking of. That was John Bakers truck. Jamie raced in that truck with John. Also, Jamies radius arms are legal. They are stock arms that have been reinforced.

www.prepbyjake.com