Jury of your Peers

Poll the Jury:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
I see this thread gettin a whole lot of drama... great lets get the popcorn and get started... hasnt race-drama.central had enough drama lately... come on ramsey...

Oh well this outta be good! haha

barry bk

Reaction
i think greg has gone out of his way to try to help pete and no matter what pete will never be happy, rick steped up to help and pete still didnt like it, pay for the parts pete have greg fix the trucks and get out of the deal. i dont think anyone in there right mind would rent a truck from pete at this point.

Tipracer

Reaction
There is something to be said for not getting what you agreed to....BUT in all fairness, Greg has gone to great lengths to present solutions to correct the issues....Where is the button for everybody got screwed??? Now the question remains, can all parties separate amicably??

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
the problem really isnt greg, its his partners problem, the former sole owners of tl.....greg is stuck in the middle.....where is the button that says, "im sure they all wish they had never met", i want that one..........

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Read everything, I believe my gut tells me after the what seems like 1000 pages of drama Greg did everything right to clear his name and do whats right. But, apparently the former sole owners of tl are the real problem. I read the whole thread and still don't comprehend this drama, so I don't care anymore.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
i know i could use the $1850 that rick is "sponsoring" peter... i could pay for the body damage i encountered from glen helen

jamoffroad1

Reaction
its a dead heat between dont care and greg is cool !!!!!! sorry pete we are getting tired of this s@$t!!!!!