• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic Just found this in you tube, know it is difficult find them in spanish, thanks to owner to share

Baja Bryan

When we came up to the red mud hole I had a bad feeling because all the people where standing around. Looks like locals brought in a water truck to make the mud hole. Thought I saw a water truck cose there. That red mud covered everyting...... There must be more videos from that spot...

iribe51600

It took me for ever to pass most of the 6100 in the clas 10 that I was driving 1092, they would not get out of the way.. I hope my new truk 6100 is not as slow as most of the others , or i just go back to 10.. lol... in 150 miles i passed 5 class 10 cars and all but 2 of the 6100, the one that was really on fire was Adam in the RPI car that was really his car that he let them borrow i guess, he put by mile 150, 13 min on me. Wow that was a azz woping , congrats on their finish well earned,!!

Anger Issues

That mudhole was still a mess in the dark. We had to drive around yet another stuck truck with locals trying to help him out. no good.

JDDurfey

I am "Monday morning quarterbacking", but after looking at the corner at the bottom of the hill and then the way the driver took this turn, I would say they were not very well prepared for this section of course.

Kolman

I am "Monday morning quarterbacking", but after looking at the corner at the bottom of the hill and then the way the driver took this turn, I would say they were not very well prepared for this section of course.
I think I saw on instagram that they popped the motors in both of the herbst prerunners and were riding with other people while prerunning. Could very well have not been prepared for this section.

JDDurfey

That makes sense then. If you watch at the beginning of the video it looks like they blow the corner at the bottom of the hill.