Just the facts - May races

Tommy Craig Jr.

SNORE Caliente total pre-entries as of now: 43

DRIVE May race total pre-entries as of now: 14

MDR California series May race total: unavailable on website

MORE May nightrace total pre-entries as of now: 70

You do the math. Come down to Cali if you want a little competition.
Or, there is time to run Caliente and MORE in Lucerne.
You want to beat 4 dudes or 24?

JAM 1600

SNORE Caliente total pre-entries as of now: 43

DRIVE May race total pre-entries as of now: 14

MDR California series May race total: unavailable on website

MORE May nightrace total pre-entries as of now: 70

You do the math. Come down to Cali if you want a little competition.
Or, there is time to run Caliente and MORE in Lucerne.
You want to beat 4 dudes or 24?
MDR Superstition series April 25th race 65 pre-entries and more to come this Saturday at the Drawing Party @ Camping World hosted By Racer-X-Motorsports ! Why wait till May ??????

Tommy Craig Jr.

Caliente for me. That track is 10X better than Barstow and Lucerne put together. Sorry dude.
No sorry needed, we're going to Caliente too. And I agree that it is a blast, but I don't know about better than Barstow or Lucerne. It's just way different, faster, less gnarly. Barstow and Lucerne are a real driver's course. Unless yer scared.

Tommy Craig Jr.

MDR Superstition series April 25th race 65 pre-entries and more to come this Saturday at the Drawing Party @ Camping World hosted By Racer-X-Motorsports ! Why wait till May ??????
So there's more cars PRE-ENTERED for the MORE race a month in advance than there will be at all for MDR? Plus, most of the MDR vehicles are trucks. Nothin against trucks, but I don't have any interest in extra lapped traffic dust. Seems like its worth the wait. But that's just my opinion, not trying to step on any toes here, we all have our loyalties and I get that. But for competition, you gotta go MORE.

WickedGravityVideo

I will take SNORE - Caliente any day over Barstow or Lucerne. The entries for Caliente will go up, no problemo. And, YES, I am scared of both Lucerne and Barstow -- scared of getting run over by drunk white fender flatbiller pre-runner racer wannabees!

Tommy Craig Jr.

I will take SNORE - Caliente any day over Barstow or Lucerne. The entries for Caliente will go up, no problemo. And, YES, I am scared of both Lucerne and Barstow -- scared of getting run over by drunk white fender flatbiller pre-runner racer wannabees!
Hey, if yer scared yer scared. Nothing I can say to make your balls grow. 3 straight wins in Barstow for us and not a single time did we get run over by any drunks or drunk whites or fenders or anything. But like I say, Caliente is a blast, no argument there and I really like SNORE, but its so damn far away from here. So to recap:
1. I'm not dogging SNORE in any way, in fact we like SNORE.
2. Cali is awesome and yer a sissy.

LOL, see ya in the dezert.

JAM 1600

So there's more cars PRE-ENTERED for the MORE race a month in advance than there will be at all for MDR? Plus, most of the MDR vehicles are trucks. Nothin against trucks, but I don't have any interest in extra lapped traffic dust. Seems like its worth the wait. But that's just my opinion, not trying to step on any toes here, we all have our loyalties and I get that. But for competition, you gotta go MORE.
With over 65 pre-entries and the race still two weeks away we will most likely have 90 cars or more and they are not mostly trucks- 16 are 5/1600's and plenty other buggy dorks as well.Check out the entry list if you don't beleive me ! I am not stepping on anyones toes either but you said FACTS only ! I have raced with MORE and I am a MORE card holder but Plaster City is alot closer to me ! VIVA FUD ALWAYS AND FOREVER ! :D

Tommy Craig Jr.

With over 65 pre-entries and the race still two weeks away we will most likely have 90 cars or more and they are not mostly trucks- 16 are 5/1600's and plenty other buggy dorks as well.Check out the entry list if you don't beleive me ! I am not stepping on anyones toes either but you said FACTS only ! I have raced with MORE and I am a MORE card holder but Plaster City is alot closer to me ! VIVA FUD ALWAYS AND FOREVER ! :D
Believe me I understand the close to home thing. It seems to me we're on the same side here, tryin to get more cars to Cali. If there were a huge market of buggies out here I'm sure MDR and MORE could work together to toggle the races so they're not so close together. But that would take a LOT of cars. And again, not trying to step on toes, but if you look at "just the facts" you'll see that historically MORE has had many more cars than MDR. Just a fact. I wish we could all race together, you have to wonder whos got the faster people. I think you know my bet. MORE!!!

Tommy Craig Jr.

Ok, I think CALIFORNIA is calling out NEVADA. Well, BRO! I live in COLORADO and we will take you both on. CO vs. NV + CA. BooYaa!

now leave me along, I gotta go shovel snow!

JUST THE FACTS............... just the facts.
OH! No wonder you're scared of dirt. I'll let you know if we get any snomobile races out here. J/K You come all the way out to Nevada to race or just watch? You don't have to worry about us and Nevada teaming up on you, we got our own stuff to sort out first. You'll have to get in line.

JAM 1600

Believe me I understand the close to home thing. It seems to me we're on the same side here, tryin to get more cars to Cali. If there were a huge market of buggies out here I'm sure MDR and MORE could work together to toggle the races so they're not so close together. But that would take a LOT of cars. And again, not trying to step on toes, but if you look at "just the facts" you'll see that historically MORE has had many more cars than MDR. Just a fact. I wish we could all race together, you have to wonder whos got the faster people. I think you know my bet. MORE!!!
It's all good as long as we all keep on racing !

SteveS

If you want competive come try VORRA we have short course and great northern Nevada desert

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
wait wait wait how is barstow a drivers course? anybody can hold his foot to the floor in the rough and go fast.... drivers courses haves tight twisty roads/washes silt rough smooth sections, a bit of everything. barstow has rocks, whoops, and rocks...

C Robinson

AW: Just the facts - May races

come race the 500 way funner race, twice the entries, better course. yeah it costs more but give up a race and race the 500 you wont regret it. just my opinioin after doing all the options said above.

JAM 1600

Re: AW: Just the facts - May races

come race the 500 way funner race, twice the entries, better course. yeah it costs more but give up a race and race the 500 you wont regret it. just my opinioin after doing all the options said above.
The 500 is something every racer should do at least once ! But I still say the fastest 1600 dorks come from Plaster City ! Enough said !:D

yeffy

when is a course not a drivers course. the only race i can think of is when they raced the robots from barstow to vegas.

Tommy Craig Jr.

wait wait wait how is barstow a drivers course? anybody can hold his foot to the floor in the rough and go fast.... drivers courses haves tight twisty roads/washes silt rough smooth sections, a bit of everything. barstow has rocks, whoops, and rocks...
I wonder if you've ever been to Barstow. If you have, I have to wonder if you've ever finished. Anyone can hold his foot to the floor in the rough and go fast? You must be joking. For 30+ years Barstow has seen the best in the industry come out here to do battle with yer so called "whoops and rocks". It sounds to me like you want to check out Indy car racing, plenty of tight twisties there my friend. And really, no washes or silt in Barstow? C'mon friend, don't hate.