Justin Ervin's MORE 500 memorial video

barstowbugs

Reaction
I would like to share our memorial video of the 2009 MORE 500 with you and also thank the entire off road community for all the help, friendship and love they have shown my son Justin over the years. Since he was a little kid he always enjoyed attending the score Parker 400 and Laughlin races, the best in the desert, La Rana, MDR and of course all the MORE races. He was also a C.O.R.E pit participant often pitting for and driving with the 927(ruble)car, 909(barela), and more recently the 109(ward,jeffers) car. If you purchased the shirts at the MORE 500 lone kid race(thanks Chris) he was the person the race was dedicated to. Justin was just 22 years old when he lost his life in a traffic accident on I-15 in Barstow on April 26th 2009. Again thank you for embracing him into one of the greatest sporting communities in the country. The Video is courtesy of Justin's cousin John Walker. Justin could always be found helping out any racer that would need him, his room looks like an off-road racing museum, he has MC Kennzie stickers, Fat performance hats and t-shirts, he has t-shirts from all of the races, CORE posters, ridgecrest rumble posters,and posters of trophy trucks...Justin loved being a part of the off-road family, he was planning on building a 5/1600 Baja that he was hoping to race. Enjoy the video...our memorial to Justin George Ervin R.I.P. We will always love you and you are always in our hearts.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pinchibuso

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
god speed on justin ertvin for for his family

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
great video and soundtrack was cool.Godspeed and R.I.P Justin.