Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Qualifying went down today for the BITD Laughlin Desert Challenge and it was an all out sprint.

Much like the race course is a sprint BITD setup a qualifying loop just the same. A short 2.5 mile course that started and ended in the infield set the starting order for Saturdays races.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL QUALIFYING RESULTS!

[url=https://www.race-dezert.com/home/justin-lofton-qualifies-first-for-bitd-laughlin-desert-challenge-186716.html]Continue reading...

Class10DAN

Reaction
if both 2wd and 4wd qualify this shakes up the whole thread about how 4wd will always be better... but great news

Slippery P

Reaction
Yes Dondel’s truck is 4wd with a twin turbo SBC and a sequential trans, the truck is really fast. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be a good battle of course I would like to see Lofton or Dale win as they are both our engines. Smiley truck is a new Geiser G6 2wd with a BBC.

drofmij

Reaction
Who's your pick for the win in TT? Will it be Lofton, Voss or Dondel? Or someone from farther back in the pack?

Dondel's is 4wd? Is the Geiser #2 Smiley truck 4wd also? (or maybe I'm thinking of someone else)
Voss has been on fire lately, he was running away with it at Laughlin in October, won Parker. If I was to bet it would be Voss