Kansas

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Two RGM entries, the 7 and the 04, late entry driven by Gilliland. Just saw him qualify and it looks like he should be in.

RGFan

Reaction
Will always be an RG Fan, but that team SUCKS in Cup

BeerRUN

Reaction
Im here @ kansas the 4 car was going to be a start and park

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
How about that 19 year old Parker Kligerman who took the pole in his first ever Nationwide race??? Is this the new ringer, or did he get lucky???

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Sooooo, does anyone care??? I'll tell ya all now, have that #48 at the top of your fantasy picks. I'm typing this during the opening ceremonies. mark my words.

michael_loomis

Reaction
So was the race cancelled?

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
So was the race cancelled?
I'm sure by now you know Stewart won. Jimmie got ninth:(

But did you guys see in the pre race interviews, he did give credit to his off road days for his ability to control a loose car???:D

michael_loomis

Reaction
Nope.. No idea.. Good though, I think I had Stewart! Lol

so what happened to your marked words dw? jajaja

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Nope.. No idea.. Good though, I think I had Stewart! Lol

so what happened to your marked words dw? jajaja
Uhm, well, uh...:eek:

I'm talking about the overall. yeah. he's gonna win the Cup otravez!!! Quatro!!!! Viva Jimmie!!!

randy s

Reaction
jimmie johnson has to beat a 4 ft. 2 inch old man to win number four right? go jimmie go.......quack...i'm even from el cajon and i still can't stand that guy....power whining little sissy......"i don't wanna drive a trophy truck no more...is this all there is?" nascar is perfect for little jimmie because it's just as boring as he is. i love it when him and jeffy get their asses handed to them in those race of champion deals. unless a motorcycle rider [colin edwards] bails them out, they're toast. then it's "i got jet lag and i'm tired and i wanna go home". yeah..way to go champ. you're the man all right....dezert roots my ass.

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
jimmie johnson has to beat a 4 ft. 2 inch old man to win number four right? go jimmie go.......quack...i'm even from el cajon and i still can't stand that guy....power whining little sissy......"i don't wanna drive a trophy truck no more...is this all there is?" nascar is perfect for little jimmie because it's just as boring as he is. i love it when him and jeffy get their asses handed to them in those race of champion deals. unless a motorcycle rider [colin edwards] bails them out, they're toast. then it's "i got jet lag and i'm tired and i wanna go home". yeah..way to go champ. you're the man all right....dezert roots my ass.
i tend to agree with that. until he busts out a lowe's trophy truck.

looks like Justin Lofton is going to be the next TT driver in nascar.

i wonder what ROB MAC would do in a cup or indy car.

Mumzy

Reaction
If I'm not mistaken Rob Mc tried the truck series and didn't do too well
Neither did Dave Ashley, Jim Smith or Walker Evans. All that nightmare did was immediately suck all the $$$$ the factory's were putting into the desert and divert it to the pavement. I often wonder in hind site if Landfield, Venable and Smith would do it over again???

DEZERTBOUND

Reaction
Can anybody tell me why Robby was down 4 laps. I found this pic but no report. Only watched the first and last 20 laps:eek:

Reguarding Rob Mac and driving a stock car. I seem to recall a story in print about him at the old Buddy Baker school and Mr. Baker saying Rob was the best beginning student he had ever seen.....the only fault I see in Rob and Nascar would be is the guy is too Quiet (shy).
Rob is one (if not the best) offroad driver's I have ever seen. But I have never heard him brag once....and blowing HOT AIR is so NASCAR!

Attachments

Last edited:

randy s

Reaction
Neither did Dave Ashley, Jim Smith or Walker Evans. All that nightmare did was immediately suck all the $$$$ the factory's were putting into the desert and divert it to the pavement. I often wonder in hind site if Landfield, Venable and Smith would do it over again???
prolly depends on how much dinero they made. ford still is involved in bitd are'nt they?

Mumzy

Reaction
Here's some NASCAR news.....

J.C. France arrested on drug charges: A grandson of NASCAR founder Bill France has been arrested on drug charges. According to a Daytona Beach police report, J.C. France was arrested early Thursday morning on charges of possession of narcotics and driving under the influence. The report states that an officer found a small bag containing a "white cakelike substance" during a traffic stop. France is the son of NASCAR board member Jim France and a driver in NASCAR's Grand-Am Series. According to a statement from NASCAR spokesman Ramsey Poston, he has been indefinitely suspended from all competition. Poston says Frace is being treated "like any other competitor." France posted $4,500 bond and was released from Volusia County jail on Thursday.(Associated Press), additonal posts at Daytona Beach News Journal and wftv.com.(10-8-2009)

michael_loomis

Reaction
Can anybody tell me why Robby was down 4 laps. I found this pic but no report. Only watched the first and last 20 laps:eek:

Reguarding Rob Mac and driving a stock car. I seem to recall a story in print about him at the old Buddy Baker school and Mr. Baker saying Rob was the best beginning student he had ever seen.....the only fault I see in Rob and Nascar would be is the guy is too Quiet (shy).
Rob is one (if not the best) offroad driver's I have ever seen. But I have never heard him brag once....and blowing HOT AIR is so NASCAR!
I dunno.. Rob bagged on RG pretty hard at Crandon... kinda messed up beings as though the guy couldnt move half his body earlier in the week.

On a side note... When RMac and the other off roaders tried the truck series, it was a much different truck back then.. might do better these days..

Here's some NASCAR news.....

J.C. France arrested on drug charges: A grandson of NASCAR founder Bill France has been arrested on drug charges. According to a Daytona Beach police report, J.C. France was arrested early Thursday morning on charges of possession of narcotics and driving under the influence. The report states that an officer found a small bag containing a "white cakelike substance" during a traffic stop. France is the son of NASCAR board member Jim France and a driver in NASCAR's Grand-Am Series. According to a statement from NASCAR spokesman Ramsey Poston, he has been indefinitely suspended from all competition. Poston says Frace is being treated "like any other competitor." France posted $4,500 bond and was released from Volusia County jail on Thursday.(Associated Press), additonal posts at Daytona Beach News Journal and wftv.com.(10-8-2009)
Small bag containing a white "cake" like substance...

Imprisoned for packin a twinkie... aint that a b***h??

:D