• Forum membership has its advantages....

KARTCROSS /// 120hp, 320Kg (Videos)

Klouczech

How can you needlessly damage your buggy, make a double fracture on your thumb and then finish on podium?

Klouczech

My first time in Přerov - nice fast circuit, where is also held the European Championship.

Crashes, jumps, small surgery and onboards in my new video

Chris Tobin

Looks like you had your Kart dialed in and performing well!!! You were also great on the light getting out front quickly!!!

Great driving for the weekend with 3 wins and two seconds!!!!

Klouczech

Video of another race, full of crashes and dangerous situations.

What do you think about the incidents and who is responsible for them?

Chris Tobin

I don't have time to watch the video right now, but congrats on the win!!!!!

gawdodirt

Honestly? Those roll cages look archaic. They're all "hoop cages." Here , they've gone to mostly "sprint car" cages, which are apparently more crash worthy. It might make a go if they allow innovation for the class. But, it sounds like it's a spec car for the most part.

putorkdforbaskat

Watching ur videos now. I love these things men... R u still racing?
I swear I think kartcross or buggy requires more balls than F1 haha
Send some news here. Cheers

Klouczech

Watching ur videos now. I love these things men... R u still racing?
I swear I think kartcross or buggy requires more balls than F1 haha
Send some news here. Cheers
Thank you! I'm trying to make these videos short and not boring, but it is hard :)
We had another race this weekend after long break, so new video will be uploaded this week ;)

putorkdforbaskat

UHHHHH ALMOST! What a nice race on the front during the qualys.. and P2 its a great result.
And congrats for not "playing dirt" on that dive move from the blue car. Better to finish P2 than finish last with a broken car hehe

The cars look very similar. Are they ...like... "all the same" or its just a very tight regulations? (Im talking more about the desing and looks of the cars)
At what speed you guys are racing with these cars? They look freaking fast from these onboards

I know this is may be pointless, But have you watched some of the RedBull Global RallyCross races?
I noticed that Tanner Foust and Scott Speed (the two VW's Drivers) have a very different driving style.
IDK if u are interested in this, but watch some of the races later on youtube and try to notice that difference too. I know GRC is racing mostly at street tracks.. But its pretty interesting to see Scott Speed's cornering techniques. Its so different from the other guys. Maybe cuz he came from Road Racing.. IDK.. but it makes his car go always faster than the others (hes a 2x champ already btw). COuld that be applied in kartcross racing too?
Even Tanner Foust is trying that now haha

Cheers!

Klouczech

Why did u changed ur starting position for the final? U were doing so good on the inside
I had to change the position, because the blue driver has more points from qualification rounds, so he was choosing first his position ;)
UHHHHH ALMOST! What a nice race on the front during the qualys.. and P2 its a great result.
And congrats for not "playing dirt" on that dive move from the blue car. Better to finish P2 than finish last with a broken car hehe
The cars look very similar. Are they ...like... "all the same" or its just a very tight regulations? (Im talking more about the desing and looks of the cars)
At what speed you guys are racing with these cars? They look freaking fast from these onboards
I noticed that Tanner Foust and Scott Speed (the two VW's Drivers) have a very different driving style.
Thank you! He did an aggressive dive-bomb but my mistake was that I didnt defend him more.
Cars are all the same (chassis, tyres, fuel, 4 cylinder 600cc engine).
These cars can be fast as worldRX cars on technical tracks (see the video)
I watch WorldRX and comparisons of their style, ideal line and amount of "drift" is always interesting to watch and to see what is the fastest style.

putorkdforbaskat

Oh I thought you were the one with the most points cuz of the 3 heat wins + the semi

How do u think these kartcross would perform on a "street track"? (without the dirt)
Think it could be as fun as it is on dirt?
I always wondered how SprintCars, KartCross, Buggies, ShortCourse Trucks would look on Street Track..
Then we have the Stadium Super Trucks series.. and they look amazing racing on street tracks.

Klouczech

Oh I thought you were the one with the most points cuz of the 3 heat wins + the semi
How do u think these kartcross would perform on a "street track"? (without the dirt). Think it could be as fun as it is on dirt? I always wondered how SprintCars, KartCross, Buggies, ShortCourse Trucks would look on Street Track..
Then we have the Stadium Super Trucks series.. and they look amazing racing on street tracks.
There were 2 groups. He has 3 winds like me, but better total time from each round. He also won the quali so he has more points from the heats ;)
If you set up the buggy correctly (we must have soft setup on the tarmac, I dont know why) and you can handle it, it is a great fun.
Watch this: