• Forum membership has its advantages....

KARTCROSS /// 120hp, 320Kg (Videos)

Klouczech

We were invited to the Race Of Champions where we could race against the best czech autocross, rallycross and rally drivers.

Klouczech

The season has finally started in czech republic and we had first testing session.
I tried to measure the speed and g-forces with GoPro 5

Klouczech

Video from my racing day!
During morning I was testing my Kartcross buggy and afternoon racing in Virtual GP on Assetto Corsa.

putorkdforbaskat

Is Bernd Stubbe famous in Europe? Im trying to start to follow the 2018 FIA Euro Autocross championship.. I've watched some of the 2017 season this month on youtube trying to catch up. Im really in love with the superbuggy class... And this guy Bernd is 8 time champ! haha But is he like "famous"? Or at least among local/national series and drivers?

Chris Tobin

Congrats!

OFFRD-JNKIE

I took the fam out to the local speedway in Perris this last weekend they had 3 those cars out running on a makeshift course. Pretty cool to see them run in person .

putorkdforbaskat

This is motorsport
BTW... round5 of the Fia European AUtocross championship is this weekend at nova paka! Hope you can make it!
I started an unofficial account for the EuroAX series on twitter, trying to compiling videos and information I find in different places cuz theres no "CENTRAL ACCOUNTS" about this excellent championship. Its @FiaEuroAX (twitter). Im not the greatest MEDIA GUY, especially since Im from south america and theres literally almost ZERO things about AutoCross.. but hey, its better than nothing! haha Cheers

putorkdforbaskat

Victory, finally!
FUCKYYYYYYYYYYEEEEAAAA mate!!! Haha we can see you upset cuz of the red flag but sometimes it could be good! haha Congratulations!! Its Very cool to watch your onboards and now a victory! Congrats!!! U have been trying for a while.. and its such a hard competition! But you got it bro! Nice!
Are you racing in Prerov this next weekend? (with the fia euro autocross)

putorkdforbaskat

I dont speak Czech but the race was red flaged again cuz of a serious crash... all the rescue cars are on track but they are not showing what happened
BUT it looks Klouczech won! Waiting to see if they r going to restart the race or if its over!