Kartek 400

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well we are off to the race! We are pitting about 3 or 4 pits passed S/F. Stop by and say hi! Look for JC's Ranger and Dan's Toyota!

Good Luck to everyone racing! Safe and happy racing!

Go Big Or Go Home

tkr

Reaction
Hey what ever happened to the party plans at the wall??

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Tyson can't make it afterall,

So the party has been moved to Start/Finish Saturday night, or Friday night if you guys wana show up. Come over and we'll party!

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Reaction
Yeah sorry Matt, can't do the party with the band and all cause I recieved an e-mail from some sort of BLM or such agency that said if it gets to big or to out of hand that I could get some huge fine, and its just not something I wanted to deal with + I didn't prep as much as I should have. But we'll throw something out there sooner or later.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Ty you should have talked to Team Cocktail. I don't think they've ever been harassed for partying and playing live music at a race. Maybe next time just don't advertise. We'll be heading out to contingency tomorrow afternoon and bringing a couple people who have never been to a desert race before. This seemed like the perfect race to introduce them to it with! Good luck to everyone and be safe (whether racing OR spectating!).

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Anybody leaving first thing in the morning? I will be leaving south county at 4:45 should be by the pass somewhere around 5:40ish look for me in the silver bronco if you are in the area. Always better to roll out together in case something happens.