• Forum membership has its advantages....

KARTEK 400

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
WHO DO YOU THINK WILL DOMINATE THE CLASS TEN AT KARTEK?

1.WHIT COURTNEY
2.SHANE BROWN
3.TERRIE TAVIS
4.HARLEY LETNER
5.JOHN TAVIS
6.CHAD CUMMINGS AND KORY HALOPOFF

racer<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by letnerracing1212 on 06/11/01 05:52 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Klaus

Administrator
my money is on harley...rumor has he is fast ;-)
see you friday.

vwguy

i got my money on a tavis car

Eric

I'm thinking an unknown driver new to MDR and high desert racing might pull it off this year...

Eric
-------------------
Z-YA Racing

rdc

I think maybe the class 11's will dominate class 10, haha

rdc

IS RICK ELLISON REALLY SIGNED UP TO COMPETE IN THE 400? OR IS IT A JOKE?

racer

Terrie_Tavis

Well, his name is on the entry list. What a guy!!! He just won the Baja 500 and he's ready to go at it again!!! This is gonna be one cool race...lots of fast 10's!!! Even some of my buddies from VORRA will be racing.

Bad Ass Toys Aren't Just For Boys!!!

Eric

does anyone know at what point Score decided to Split the 10 class to Score light for Beam Cars? I wonder what the ratio of Beam cars to A-Arm cars is in this race?

Eric
-------------------
Z-YA Racing

rdc

they split the two classes about two years ago. only because a couple of guys srarted to complain. a really good beam car can compete pretty fairly.if you have a good fast 1835 volkswagon.

racer

klop90

Rick Ellison will be there, fresh off a car wash prep job! This board is amazing, you all found out he was racing before most of his crew did. He just had the rear suspension re-worked and wants to see how she runs while she's still dirty from the 500.

blazersracing

It'll be great to see Rick out there giving some competition for the win. Maybe even overall win. I just want to warn him about the "WALL". With the new rear suspension and all, he just might have too much kick. I would hate to see that car go end-over-end into a crowd at the wall.

Mike_McCluskey

98 entries as of 6-14-01 at 11:44 pm.
9 - class 1
18 - class 10
13 - class 1600
14 - class 1450
Also looks like George Seely is bringing his new look "ARC" bodied class 5. Any opinions on the new body style?

blazersracing

Mike, I just checked the MDR starting line-up and Seeley wasnt on it. I was wishing that it wasnt true, but it looks to me like his entry is just a roll-over entry from a previous race. Maybe he will show up though. I cant wait till the drop of the green flag. ITs going to be on hellofa race..... And anyone going to Tonopah, well I just hope that you arent dissapointed....

Clifford

Seeley is entered in next weekends Kartek 400 but it wouldn't be a rollover from a previous race. He entered and placed 1st in class at Ridgecrest. It's possible that he may need further testing of his new beetle body that debuted in Baja. Are there any Seeley team members able to confirm this speculation?