KARTEK 400

kurt

Reaction
Seeleys entered but MDR has his name in the wrong class - he's shown as being in class 550 (5-1600) in car #534. At least I hope it's a typo by MDR seeing as I'm in a 5-1600!!!

Clifford

Reaction
On the starting line order it lists Seeley entered in Class 500. It may be a typo if it shows he's in 5/1600 on the entry list. When we stage the vehicles Kurt, I'll make sure that this confusion is corrected.

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
105 entries as of 6-18-01.
Late arrivals
Class 1- Bud Feldkamp, Dale Ebberts
Class 10 - Cindy Greinke
Class 5 - Guy Peterson

Which pit besides main is going to have the best action?

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
I don't think we really need to see that!!! In the pits of all places. I'm bringing my kid, how am supposed to explain that to him?!?!?!?
Just so everybody has fair warning, what pit will you be in?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Cant announce where I will be. By Action I meant partying/pitting people having a good time. You know how us RDC folk do it... Mike I know that is your way of asking where we will be so you can show up for a free beer.. Admit it.... You feel guilty for not making the bbq last weekend and want to hang with the crew.... Honestly I have no clue where I will be. :)

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Actually I was attending a happening b-day party for some 5 year olds! I wasn't able to escape for the RDC bbq.
I will out at pit B.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I've heard those 5 year olds are real wild. It was probably a crazier party where you were at. :) I will see you out there...

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Boy you know it! 5 year olds rock!! Simon sez, treasure hunt, and spiked Capri Sun drinks. Oh well their only 5 once.
Correction from my last post. I'll be at pit A. Just look for the brown turd Z-71 next to a white EZ-Up. Any racers that feel the need to break near pit A I'll have tools, jack, and plenty of cold water! Looking forward to a really good race.
See you Friday!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Since I am going out to spectate, I will come by pit A and say hi them.. Where is everyone else going to be at??

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Alright, might be a change of plans. We are thinking about coming up Friday night, But is anyone going to have outlets so that we can plug a blender in to make Margaritas out there. Gotta keep cool somehow...

frankh

Reaction
We'll have ac if you need it. Should be out the fri am. but right know the car does not have an engine.

WFODAN

Reaction
The Baja Shop will be at the main pit from Thursday night on . You can stop by John , so long as you're not going to be stingy with that blender ! Good luck with the motor Frank .

Dan Vance

PLS

Reaction
John-My motorhome in the BOYD RACING pits always has power ready for blenders. Look for the Coors flags and the purple and yellow #561 and stop by.
Pete S.

Jack

Reaction
Jeepspeed will be out from Thursday on. I will be at all pits but hopefully just a and b duing the race to watch them go by. In my red cherrokee.

StandOnTheGas

Reaction
You guys are making me jealous. I am going to a wedding. Race cars, margaritas, and some shade, sounds like a great day. Frank, good luck getting the engine back in and lets hook up after the race about your video transmitter. Baja shop - good luck with the new 7S. Be safe all and GOOD RACING!

THROTTLE DOWN

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Dan, I will be crusing around and I have a power invertor thingy you are welcome to use :) Me and Tony will be coming up on Friday afternoon so see you all there!

Go Big Or Go Home