**KarTek Offroad LOORS Contingency**

nickhead

Reaction
I am pleased to announce the 2009 LOORS contingency program for KarTek Offroad.
The payouts in each class are:

Unlimited 4: $200.00 - paid each day / season total $2,400.00
Unlimited 2: $200.00 - paid each day / season total $2,400.00
Unlimited lite: $200.00 - paid each day / season total $2,400.00
Unlimited buggy: $200.00 - paid each day / season total $2,400.00
Limited buggy: $200.00 - paid each day / season total $2,400.00
Super Lites: $100.00 - paid each day / season total $1,200.00
Kart Jr 1: $50.00 - paid each day / season total $600.00
Kart Jr 2: $50.00 - paid each day / season total $600.00
Kart Modified: $50.00 - paid each day / season total $600.00

Total payout for all classes in the 2009 season $15,000.00

Each Class payout is paid to the first finisher in class, who meets the requirements, and is registered with LOORS Contingency agreement. The payouts are in the form of "KarTek" cash.
Any questions regarding this contingency program please feel free to ask, or contact me directly offroad@kartek.com / (951) 737-7223 Shop

Thank you all for your continued support, and good luck in the 2009 season,
Nick@KarTek

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
I know Nick has been working on this for awhile and I am glad to see it happen. I truly appreciate and support the companies that provide track support at the races. Its invaluable on race day and the contingency is definitely a bonus.
Thanks to Kartek.
Rob

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
We have been working with Kartek for almost 10 years and all I can say is they are a class act! Thanks again guys for adding to this already great series and helping the racers out with some dough$

Chuck AKA 427

prolite#7

Reaction
I would aslo like to thank Kar tek , everyone should support companies that support racers ,I know It's had to write that check when the economy is slow like this . Thanks again nick for stepping up!!

nickhead

Reaction
Thank you for the kind words, with the market being down so much, and I know its not as much as last year, and we understand that times like these are when the support matters the most, so we posted the best we can do with were we are at. That is why we chose to spread out the payout instead of just to the Champion in each class. Also, Rob I am sorry to say but as of right now we will not be attending the races with track side support, maybe in the future, as I am working on it. Any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me. Good luck to you all @ Speedworld..:D

NickHead @ KarTek Offroad