**KarTek Offroad Open House Oct. 24th**

nickhead

Reaction
KarTek Offroad Open House Oct. 24th 9am-3pm!!!

Come and join us for our open house next Saturday..:D:D:D

fusionoffroad

Reaction
cant wait this is going to be awsome and thanks to Kar tek for throwing this thing and helping out the local Off Road comunity.

Andy Jones

Reaction
I'll definitely be there!! are you guys going to have any sale's?

-Andy

SEANY

Reaction
Hey Nick can I give you some discount coupons for the raffle?

nickhead

Reaction
Andy, yes we will be having a store wide sale..

Sean, of course you can add some goodies to our raffle.. Dave Bonner is in charge of it so he will work with you on that... Thanks Again Sean!!

TutTech

Reaction
Pepper and I will totally try to be there.
What time is the raffle? Want to get in and get a ticket or two before the drawing.
Can't wait sounds fun and see you there.
Thanks
:)

nickhead

Reaction
Pepper and I will totally try to be there.
What time is the raffle? Want to get in and get a ticket or two before the drawing.
Can't wait sounds fun and see you there.
Thanks
:)

Right on TUT!!.. the raffle will be toward the end, about 2:30pm.. Winner does not have to be present to win..

nickhead

Reaction
BUMP!!.. Hope to see you all on Saturday.. We will be having many cars / trucks / UTV's / etc.. on display... as well as many vendors, and a storewide sale, including 20% off on selected FOX Shox for the show only.. as well as many blowout specials.. :D:D

5.3Ranger

Reaction
BUMP!!.. Hope to see you all on Saturday.. We will be having many cars / trucks / UTV's / etc.. on display... as well as many vendors, and a storewide sale, including 20% off on selected FOX Shox for the show only.. as well as many blowout specials.. :D:D
Are any of those FOX shox black? Or is the sale just the on the blues? Thanks

FiberwerX

Reaction
We're sorry we can't make it up! It looks like it's going to be a great event.. We already had prior plans to attend the Tijuana Off-Road Expo this Saturday to have our TT #34 on display.

nickhead

Reaction
No worries Fiberwerx.. have fun in Tijuana, we will miss ya.. Thanks Curtis and yes EVERYTHING will be on sale.. including Total Chaos.. I already have one on will call with 10% off.. as for Fox Shox.. yes the percentage will vary (slight), but blue is our main blowout going for the best deal.. See ya'll there!! :D:D

nickhead

Reaction
we have quite a few pallets of CST being added to the blowout section as well*** as well as some fiberglass too...

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
What kind of deals you working on pro am outboard brake hub kits? Or the sealed floater set up?

nickhead

Reaction
What kind of deals you working on pro am outboard brake hub kits? Or the sealed floater set up?
Well, off the top my head I have no price to quote you.. But, as they say CASH talks.. and what your asking for are really expensive kits.. Even if I had pricing I would not advertise it on here with a "show special" price.. tell you what, you show up and want one of these kits I will make you a deal you cant pass up.. if your going to buy one, today is the day.. just ask for me, NICKHEAD, I am the first person when you walk in the door.. Well. gotta run.. see you there.. :D:D

Baja Jim

Reaction
Does anyone have pictures of cars on display? Would like to see Precepts new class 1 Alumi craft