Mohave Desert Racing
RE: Kartek 400

Phone: 909-737-7223
Fax: 909-737-1877

For Immediate Release

Kartek Off-Road presents
The 5th Annual
“MDR Kartek 400”

Lucerne Valley, CA – On June 21-22, 2002 Mohave Desert Racing (MDR) will run the 5th annual Kartek 400 at Lucerne Valley, CA. This is the 3rd race of the 6 race series for 2002 with all 16 classes participating including Street Legal Class (Pro & Sportsman) and the Pro Jeepspeed class. Kartek will put up $3000 to the overall winner of the race. This bonus is additional prize money on top of MDR normal payback schedule. Kartek has made this possible due the overwhelming amount of customers supporting them at their new location in Corona, CA which is in process of turning into an off-road superstore. They have broken ground on a 4,500 sq/ft. mezzanine to make room for the new in-house machine shop and prerunner truck department. The new Kartek website, www.kartek.com, has photos of the new store and an online parts catalog.

Also adding to the contingency list is Mickey Thompson, Lightforce, Skyjacker, VP Racing Fuels, 76 Racing Gasoline, F&L Racing Fuel, Sunco Race Fuels, P.C.I. Race Radios, McKenzie’s, Deaver Spring, Bilstein Shocks, Sway-A-Way, King Shocks, Parker Pumper, SignPros, Santek Trailers, Y-Not Productions, Fly By Performance, and T&J Performance. Marking and cleaning up the course will be the Prerunners.com crew who actually make the race possible. Be sure to thank them when you see them at contingency. Contingency will be held at the Lucerne Valley High School on Friday, June 21. Please contact MDR for any other questions you may have @ 626-442-9320.

Scott Wojcieszek
Kartek Truck Dept.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
That is very cool Scott.. Nice to see places like Kartek putting up some good money for the racers. I was checking out your site and the store looks great, I will have to get up there one of these days..

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>