kartek400

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Since I cant post in the other forum I will bring it here. Why did they put that race the same weekend as the Nevada 1000? I wanted to go watch that race...o well.

Kartek Off-Road presents
The 5th Annual
“MDR Kartek 400”

Lucerne Valley, CA – On June 21-22, 2002 Mohave Desert Racing (MDR) will run the 5th annual Kartek 400 at Lucerne Valley, CA. This is the 3rd race of the 6 race series for 2002 with all 16 classes participating including Street Legal Class (Pro & Sportsman) and the Pro Jeepspeed class. Kartek will put up $3000 to the overall winner of the race. This bonus is additional prize money on top of MDR normal payback schedule. Kartek has made this possible due the overwhelming amount of customers supporting them at their new location in Corona, CA which is in process of turning into an off-road superstore. They have broken ground on a 4,500 sq/ft. mezzanine to make room for the new in-house machine shop and prerunner truck department. The new Kartek website, www.kartek.com, has photos of the new store and an online parts catalog.

Also adding to the contingency list is Mickey Thompson, Lightforce, Skyjacker, VP Racing Fuels, 76 Racing Gasoline, F&L Racing Fuel, Sunco Race Fuels, P.C.I. Race Radios, McKenzie’s, Deaver Spring, Bilstein Shocks, Sway-A-Way, King Shocks, Parker Pumper, SignPros, Santek Trailers, Y-Not Productions, Fly By Performance, and T&J Performance. Marking and cleaning up the course will be the Prerunners.com crew who actually make the race possible. Be sure to thank them when you see them at contingency. Contingency will be held at the Lucerne Valley High School on Friday, June 21. Please contact MDR for any other questions you may have @ 626-442-9320.

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

Kartek_Webman

Reaction
We didn't decide on what date the race was going to be ran but it was scheduled for the same week as the past 4 years by MDR. We might have to work contingency for both races since Damien will race the Nevada 1000. Oh well, we pulled off both the SNORE and MDR races 2 weeks ago, why not try again.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.kartek.com>KARTEK</A>
<font color=red>The Source for Off-Road!</font color=red>

SuperDave

Reaction
MDR's 400 race has been on that weekend the last 4 years in a row. I think the better question is why did BITD pick the same weekend as the MDR race? Besides, I think the California BLM writes event dates in stone around August or September for the following year so I'm sure MDR has had their dates set for a while.

DMSRACE

Reaction
Casey Folks at BITD has his race dates done at least 1 year in advanced if I am right...The whole deal sucks for both series...

Kevin

Racer

Racing isn't everything, it's all there is