Karting for a Cause Fundraiser - TEAM CHALLENGE!

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
Website
www.edge3.tv
What a great time today and what a great turn out. We were happy to be involved and will do whatever we can for all future events.
I want to personally thank everyone that came out to support and donate to the case. This is what the Off Road Family is all about.
You can all catch tonights pre recorded show on Wed in TORR's normal spot. Alot of great characters (too many to list) and chit chat involved.
Fish, Do the right thing and hand over the Khumo's!!! jajaja..

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Website
www.getsomephoto.com
Good times had by all! If you didn't make it out for this one you have to make the next for sure!
A big thank you to Bryan and the COPS crew for sponsoring my run in the GOON race and thank you to Fast Aid for making it a good time for all.
Had some good lap times and ran second to Fish all day. In the main I was runnin down the "ringers" to the comp yellow and for some reason the kart just crapped out from the restart on. I know - suuuuure blame the kart but next race Luke Johnson got the same kart and went straight to the back.
Godfrey said he pulled my choke, I'm not sure if he was joking or not but that thing went backwards quick. In the end I was fourth, but Godfrey and LJ don't count since they only ran because others were scared.. Haha
FAST AID - support it or be lame...

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
WickedGravityVideo said:
So who won the "Big-Boned" race? Pat? I so wanted to be there for the 250+ race..... was on a special diet for this one.

Whelchel won. I was too busy being a pool ball in the back. Getting bounced back and forth off the walls and Lucas. I think I may have a very injured wrist and/or thumb. Going to the doctor in the morning. This kart racing is intense!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Whelchel won. I was too busy being a pool ball in the back. Getting bounced back and forth off the walls and Lucas. I think I may have a very injured wrist and/or thumb. Going to the doctor in the morning. This kart racing is intense!!

the big boy race was definitely one of the best races of the day!!! ... sorry to hear about your had pat....

BAILEY129

Reaction
Thanks to the Everyone involved for putting on a great event.. It was a blast!!! Adam and everyone from Fast-Aid thank you for putting together an organization that takes care of racing teams in need... cant wait until next time.

Brandon
Stronghold Motorsports

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Website
www.fast-aid.org
Thanks to the Everyone involved for putting on a great event.. It was a blast!!! Adam and everyone from Fast-Aid thank you for putting together an organization that takes care of racing teams in need... cant wait until next time.

Brandon
Stronghold Motorsports

It was our pleasure Brandon - Thank you to Stronghold Motorsports for supporting the event!

TARHEEL

Reaction
ace_photo said:
Had some good lap times and ran second to Fish all day.

I'm sure it's not the first time Fish has been chased by the cops...

Congrats to all the winners & everyone who donated time, $$$ & swag.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
I ran good in practice. .2 tenths off Fish and im weighin in at 215. Got dealt a **
fr.gif
OOH LA LA****
fr.gif
OOH LA LA****
fr.gif
OOH LA LA****
fr.gif
OOH LA LA**ty card in my qualifier, kart had no pull whatsoever. Id real guys in and pass em then coming off the last turn id get freight trained. Then i ran for Baker and the kart he would of been in had a bent axle, whole track felt like San Felipe in a class 11. Still had fun beside getting rammed a billon times by some guy. He couldnt pass me and stay ahead of me so hed bump and run then id pass him back clean, then slam and run then get passed again.....Race clean!!!! Cant stand guys that gotta ram the crap out of you to get ahead...Be creative with your lines...Set up for a pass 3 turns prior.. Rant over

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
In the ringer race I cart #15 and stronghold motorsports cart #19 were battling hard making clean passes for a few laps, he set me up with a bump pass and got by nicely followed in tow with Adam "Gunnslinger" Gunn going into the next turn Gunn checked up hard and I STUFFED him HARD!!! I felt terrible, slowed to let him back by and he gave me a high five and let me stay in front.... awesome racing for sure... the mandatory yellows were awesome... really bunched the group up for some nice battles the last 13 laps... I really wish they had inverted us for the last 13 laps and run the course backwards oh well still a great time had by all in attendance...

If you didnt go YOU MISSED OUT!!!!! shame on you :p

Thank you to FastAid, Fastlap, Green Army, Bite Me Energy and all involved, as well as the participants that donated to this great cause!!!

Last edited: