KC HiLites Midnight Special

Viola1685

Our viola racing chase truck was out helping the Bradley racing team last night and we lost a brand new tri ace 35 inch tire on a btr beadlock, beadlock ring is gold wheel is either stamped 1033 or has a grove 1033 sticker on it. Came off the truck between pit a and nights ranch road if anyone has it please let me know

Bravo

What a blast .. out first win in our truck in UT. I think second overall. If we didn’t crack a wheel in half and so slow to swap tire, had a chance for the overall. I guess we should practice tire swaps, was embarrassingly slow. Tough yet fun course.. dust was frustrating. Tired, sore and smiling. But very excited to finally be finishing strong and having our efforts pay off, and honored and humbled to be able to hang in there with some great teams and drivers. Luck for sure had some hand it as it always does in the desert, but we will take it.

snoreracer

What a blast .. out first win in our truck in UT. I think second overall. If we didn’t crack a wheel in half and so slow to swap tire, had a chance for the overall. I guess we should practice tire swaps, was embarrassingly slow. Tough yet fun course.. dust was frustrating. Tired, sore and smiling. But very excited to finally be finishing strong and having our efforts pay off, and honored and humbled to be able to hang in there with some great teams and drivers. Luck for sure had some hand it as it always does in the desert, but we will take it.
[/QUOTE Good job

C.J. Hutchins

I dont remember what color it was but we passed a 35" tire on the ground 2times like 5miles past pit A.

but wow, what a fun race. First time ever racing and first time in this bug. Managed to get 2nd place. Cant wait for the next one.
Great job!!

TROPHYSEDAN

Looking for a Class 11 fender with Rigid light. After pit A.