Keepin score for Ocotillo

cleartoy

Reaction
I bent my lower bumpstop plate at the frame.

Exies Optima slid in to the fan\pulley\radiator.

Ryan keeps breakin BJs.

Scott likes to eat sand.

What else?

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

sirhk100

Reaction
- Beer stains on my headliner and leather seats (Damn passengers can't control their beverages in the air!!!!)

- Dirty truck

- Gotta crawl under and put a wrench on everything

- Ummm, and a great time!!!!

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

Tyson

Reaction
Speaking of passengers that can't control their beverages in the air...I seem to remember a Ridgecrest ride out to pit 3 and...well Kris you remember the rest LoL

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

sirhk100

Reaction
Yeah well I guess Karma's a biatch but if I remember right I think we almost did a barrel role that night so I had an excuse :) Actually my windshield didn't get any. It all went straight up. I managed to get my passenger to cover the sunroof in beer witch turned into an inside rain storm of beer. Gotta love it!!!! Oh well part of the fun of the desert. I'll be cleaning the crap outta it tomorrow, it's long over due.

Khris

SDranger

Reaction
-Broke my heater box w/ the pass side tire again (who needs 4 fan speeds anyway!)

Ya, i heard that someone got Scott's quad disaster on video. I'd like to see that if anyone did get it.

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

sirhk100

Reaction
Yeah, I was standing inbetween Austin and Ryan who both were filming. I'm sure it'll be posted in a day or two...

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
WOW....thats all I can say about that trip! heh. I counted 22 trucks! Great turnout and a great time...I got some great footage too but the camera is having some problems and I am going to have to take it in to fix it..

I think the Piece came home with only damage being some beer stains on the hood (people thinking its a cupholder.) I did get scared one time pretty good this trip, we were going down county line road to camp in 3rd gear and all of a sudden we dropped into a wash and on the other side was a little kicker...I didnt have time to stop so we hit it and the back end went straight up and sideways into the air, I thought we were going over and I remember thinking "oh man was should have finished the cage"....it came down and landed on the sidewalls of the drivers side...oh man did we get lucky!

Yea Scott put on a great show with his one jump on the quad. I got it on video and so did Ryan. David was jumping pretty big testing out his new front end on Devils slide.. Also I got plenty of other video I wont be posting lol.

Next big trip will be in a few weekends...

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

jwfab1

Reaction
Hey everyone I had a great time! Glad I got to finally meet you guys and girls, Fish its to bad you can't post the vids, probably not appropriate!!! Dave how r u feeling, I was the one that fixed your battery. Scott's jump was crazy, just glad to know he's ok, can't wait to see it on video. Ricky, hows the blazer, and thanks for all the beer on the bed of my truck, just glad to help out. Thanks to everyone for being so hospitable. When's the next trip, I'm always down!

TDORSloppy

Reaction
That was the dumbest thing I've ever done. Just to bring everyone up to speed, on Friday night we were all at Devil Slide hangin out, watching Ian and a couple other guys jumping their trucks. I got the idea to do a jump on my friend's 400EX. Right before I decided this I took of my helmet and gloves, bad idea. I followed Ian's truck off the jump but I didn't realize that I was in 3rd instead of 2nd gear. To make a long story short, I endoed over the bars and ended up eating about a pound of sand. My ankle is kinda f-ed up but I can walk still. Thanks for everyone coming to see if I was ok.

A big thanks for everyone coming out, sorry about the bad directions but the flyer worked! I had 4 random people come up to me and show me the flyer. Sorry I didn't hang out longer at devil slide but I wasn't is the right state of mind to drive. And when I got back after crashing my truck had been stolen. Good trip, see you next time!

Scott

sirhk100

Reaction
What!! Your truck got stolen from out there?

We got back to camp around 5AM and everyone was gone!!! What's up with everyone just bailing. Fish and some other showed up and took off a little bit later. We still hung out till around 7:00. Cleaned up the camp (thanks to all for leaving all their trash all over out there for us to clean up!!!! I think that something we SERIOUSLY ned to adress at future runs).

Khris

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I think it was stolen by his friends cause I saw them driving it :)

Ya the trash was a bit of a problem...

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

TDORSloppy

Reaction
I wasn't feeling too good after the jump so I bailed at 1 with Nicole from Total Chaos. My friends said they drank the keg dry by 4 so they bailed too. Everytime we go out, our group has the least respect for the desert and they always just throw their trash everywhere. I tell them when we first get there but after a couple beers they always just turn into slobs. I'll make sure this won't be a problem anymore.

Scott

Bonzen

Reaction
Thanks for doing that Khris.... Fish and I throw all our cans and trash back into the Piece, better in there then out on the ground. Littering in the desert is like biting the hand that feeds you.

Overall, awesome time, awesome footage. Too bad 90% of it can never be shown!!!!! Scott you are the man but please wear a helmet next time and slow down. You are going in the next video for sure, as a poster child for what not to do! (We all would like to thank Scott for making such a great sacrifice to show all the youngsters out there why they should ride under control and wear safty gear!)

-Ryan

CaTeRpiLeR

Reaction
Ya...sorry i couldnt make it to Friday night, but i did go out Saturday night with some bros. It was fun..kinda. I definatley popped the bead off of my left side front tire(took a while to fix) and we definatley had 2 gas cans and a cooler full of stuff stolen. Other than that it was fun. Oh ya...i got home today and slid under my truck...the passenger side motormount is anialated, and one of my brake lines is leaking like a champion. That kinda sucks, but no biggy. I was definatley suprissed as to how many ppl were actually there. It was fun, and now it is time to fix some [censored]. this is like the 5th set of mounts I have gone through. Anyone know a place/guy who will fab some solid mounts up for a 94 4cyl 2wd ranger at a decent price? i need em bad.

I will post a pick of the mount later...it is quite funny!

-UJTS-

-Flatbillers 4 Life-

I phoned my dad totell him i stopped smoking---He called me a quitter!!

Timberwlf

Reaction
Ryan,

lol...whats in that 90% that cant be shown =)

Later
Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Some great stuff........ lol

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

cleartoy

Reaction
Im feeling fine thanks! That night though i was sick. Thats so weird cuz usually its the morning when im sick. Oh well.

It was my girlfriend Exies Yellow Toyota xtra with front glass that had a problem with the battery sliding into the pulley and radiator. I was to busy being passed out face down in the sand to worry about that(jerk). Thanks for fixing it for her!!!!!!!

My 94 has a bed mounted Optima that never moves!

After closer inspection to my truck, i have also lost 1 corner lamp(some guy in a ranger was good enough to bring to my attention that the remaining one was hanging by the electrcal wires(thanks whoever you are). I also noticed that not only did i bed the stock lower bumpstop plate at the frame, i exploded the rubber washer that the FOXs have at the bottom of the shaft, bottonmed out the shocks so hard that the upper tabs bent, and pushed the crossover brace into the hood! So id say im deffinitely using all the shock(FOX 2.0 x 10s). Interesting, cuz i only had to push down on the shocks 1/2" to fit the mounts i previously made for just upper arms(arms were dropped out while fitting.)

SO what do i need 12" shocks? I thought if i have 13" travel on IFS that 10s would cut the mustard. TC even says to use 10" shocks. 12s will be right under the hood, but if i gotta do it, i will.

AS to the wonderfull videos the boys took of...........something like, oh i dont know........young people with not alot of.something on. COuldnt tell ya. I was there though and saw it so im laughin. What was not cool though is that the conservative gurls were making coments about them and talkin trash. I had to counsel this one girl to calm her down cuz she was so fing pissed off!

Lets do it again!!!!!!!

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

cleartoy

Reaction
Oh and by the way, i was dropping off my spindles for a deposit refund at Kartek today, and although Scott has a nasty bruise, he is otherwise fine. He says no more quads for him!!!!!!!!!

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

TDORSloppy

Reaction
Yea, the chicks talkin trash were with me. They loosened up a little later back at camp. But Ryan, I checked the one chick's middle school I.D. and I don't think you should post those videos. Did they cruise out in a red S-10 Blazer? When I was cruising from Holmes Camp I saw that truck busted on the side of Wolf Well Rd.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea everytime that blazer goes out he brakes the balljoint on his CST kit...nothing new for him, hes used to going home and getting his trailer lol

Go Big Or Go Home
U.J.T.S. Manwhore