Keepin score for Ocotillo

jwfab1

Reaction
I was right behind the Blazer on the way out, he went to make a left turn and went straight over a burm, I stopped to see if everyone was OK. Everyone was, so we loaded them up in my truck and my friends, and headed out to Devil's Slide. He said the passenger side lower ball joint always breaks. I'm not sure how all those people fit into that Blazer, because it took to two trucks to get them out. All in all I had a good time, and Dave I pointed out your light! We ended staying the night out at D"s S also. When's the next trip??????

cleartoy

Reaction
JW, cool, now i know who to thank!

Yeah, ball joints freak me out. The next morning, me and X found the blazer on Wolf Well and were good enough to graffiti it with the dust on the windows. I wrote lower ball joint, uni ball, and good luck, X wrote get a Toyota and something else i cant remember.

Its all good cuz X saw Germ, Ricky and Ryan(blazer boy) at the mall today and told em.

yeah, devils slide was very comfortable. I slept in the truck, X slept on the ground and had numerous fox foot prints around her tarp. Interesting.

Have a nice day.

Thanks.

UNI_BALL_FOR_LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Knock on wood...I havent broke any balljoints at all yet...I got upper and lower.

Next trip will be in 2-3 weeks. I will post and let everyone know when we get it all planned out!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

cleartoy

Reaction
Sounds good fishpimp. I need a few weekends off cuz next weekend is my gurls 21st birth day, plus i have to do a few things to my 85 Toy to get it ready for sale.

Incidently, we took the 85 to Kartek and on the way back went off roading in Murrieta. I cant believe i used to torture myself with the solid front axle. That thing beat me to a pulp! It was ok crawlin up the steep hills but any whoops and that thing was violent!!!

Yeah, like i said about BJs(ball joints) i could be parinoid, but Ryan in the GM S-10 blazer eats em up all the time. In fact that trip after the first time, but before plaster city, another S-10 broke a ball joint in Ocotillo.

Like i said, UNI BALL for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Bonzen

Reaction
I don't post any videos anywhere on the net ever. Fish does that.

CoiloverKid

Reaction
the S-10 that broke a balljoint out there ... was it a champagne with white glass and foxes? that guy destroys that truck. it's a 2000 and it's all dented up and his stock bumpstops are worn down to the metal.

Keep it sideways.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
on these dudes trucks with the cst kit which ball joint do they keep breakin? Im getting coilovers put in in a few weeks with the new upper uni ball arm do you guys think its a good idea for me to get the lower balljoint cut out and have a uni put in? Hopefully ill have my truck done for the next trip i really wanna go out there and meet all you and have some fun.

Gregg

CoiloverKid

Reaction
yeah go with the uni. you wont want any balljoints on your frontend at all. that "dank Fab" guy with the coilovers on his truck seemed to have it down but now he's even selling his truck. he had the CST kit that he modded himself. i think he wants to rip the whole front end off and start over with center mounts.

Keep it sideways.

cleartoy

Reaction
Welp, it was the passenger side both times.

If you come to my work "Warners Muffler" my boss Rich has converted the CST kit on his friends S10 to use a Uni Ball on the lower arms. I dont know what he charged, what it cost, or anything other than that he did it.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??