• Forum membership has its advantages....

Keeping out the H-2-0


Well-Known Member
Rainy season isn't far away. What specific brand of sealant do you guys use to fill small cracks where water might get in (like around cage work that pass through the cab for example)? The spot that leaks on my truck is a pretty tight spot and there will be a little bit of flex between the two surfaces so the sealant needs to be flexible. Thanks.


Well-Known Member
If it doesnt have to be pretty you can use vulcom or some other type of construction sealant.


Well-Known Member
I dont know if vulcom is the same stuff that Im gonna tell you about but try using body caulking, look in the bed of you truck at the bottom seams it works real well jerry penhall told me about it a long time ago, you can get from a auto body supply store its flexible and you can paint it....

You must be Fast cuz I was HAULIN ASS when I passed you...