Ken Block to Race the Baja 1000 with Jax Redline

Jammminjay

Reaction
Ken Block to released his 2021 livery for his upcoming season and his schedule for which races he will compete in. In that news, he is teaming up with Jax Redline to race the Baja 1000. This would be his first-ever race in Baja and in a Trophy Truck.

Any predictions?

Jammminjay

Reaction
At first I was bummed about his separation with Ford, but its turning out to be better than I imagined. Back to Subaru Rally, some vintage Porsche deal and now Baja. "Very nice"- Borat voice
His last few years with Ford after leaving WRC were very dismal. (Besides Gymkahna) this will be pretty interesting!

DoitforBMoore

Reaction
I think this will be cool. The kid isn't slow. (Neither is KEN) But baja will be baja. Looking forward to the adventure. Ive been wanting to see Ken in a truck for a long time. Glad he finally took my advice LOL

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
If I’m correct Ken already did baja on wide open car and I think can’t remember well also in clase 1 a few years back

Good luck to all involved a peninsula run it’s no easy task

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Very stoked to be part of this and race with Ken Block and Jax Redline . It will be interesting to see how quick a good WRC guy can get up to speed in a TT. My gut tells me Ken will learn fast. They have a lot of things planned leading up to the Baja 1000 so stay tuned in.

Jax will have 4 or 5 more TT races under his belt by the time we do the Baja 1000. Every race we step up the pace little by little as he gets faster and faster. We had a few setbacks for for the SF250 but a top 5 is not bad with a TT field like that. Ww have a good starting spot for the Baja 500 and we will be ready.

jon coleman

Reaction
Ken Block to released his 2021 livery for his upcoming season and his schedule for which races he will compete in. In that news, he is teaming up with Jax Redline to race the Baja 1000. This would be his first-ever race in Baja and in a Trophy Truck.

Any predictions?

a peninsula, run lottsa fast stuff, first 1k?, tt??, finish top 1/3rd is a possibility, i say its more good press for off road racing👍