Kentucky Truck Race

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
Website
www.andymcmillin.com
Did anyone happen to see what happened to Brian with less than 30 laps to go? What a BS call, especially since the 81 did the exact same thing except on the outside instead of the inside, and Brian gave the 81 his spot back. I don't think I could do Nascar, that's for sure...

m80ondirt

Reaction
It is just getting hard to watch any nascar races anymore! The phantom yellow at the end of the Daytona race a couple weeks ago was like the just the latest in a long list BS. I will get interested again if Justin Lofton is in the race, I don't know Ickler personally.

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
Website
www.andymcmillin.com
Yeah, that's very true. The only reason that I am into it at all is because Brian is my best friend... So I hear you on that for sure... I really only watch the races that Brian is in: ARCA, Trucks, and soon to be Nationwide... Well if his late model races for Kyle were on tv then I would watch those too.

DanDan

Reaction
I saw this as well. If Brian had checked up hard, the accordion effect would have caused a giant mess behind him. I thought he did the most prudent thing possible.