Kentucky Truck Race

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
Did anyone happen to see what happened to Brian with less than 30 laps to go? What a BS call, especially since the 81 did the exact same thing except on the outside instead of the inside, and Brian gave the 81 his spot back. I don't think I could do Nascar, that's for sure...

m80ondirt

Reaction
It is just getting hard to watch any nascar races anymore! The phantom yellow at the end of the Daytona race a couple weeks ago was like the just the latest in a long list BS. I will get interested again if Justin Lofton is in the race, I don't know Ickler personally.

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
Yeah, that's very true. The only reason that I am into it at all is because Brian is my best friend... So I hear you on that for sure... I really only watch the races that Brian is in: ARCA, Trucks, and soon to be Nationwide... Well if his late model races for Kyle were on tv then I would watch those too.

ttucker77

Reaction
Ickler definitely got screwed. Apparently they don't understand that he had no where to go. Sure he could've slammed on the brakes, but he probably would've got jacked up from behind.

DanDan

Reaction
I saw this as well. If Brian had checked up hard, the accordion effect would have caused a giant mess behind him. I thought he did the most prudent thing possible.