Kids in Baja!

MALABANAN

Just wondering what your kids did with all the down time in Baja! My kids made friends, played and raced their own cars.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1448212196.348312.jpg
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1448212220.875439.jpg
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1448212239.485676.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

RockKrawler

Awesome,better than being parked in front a tv or video game.

MALABANAN

Another Engineer in the making, like his cousin Mario Gutierrez Jr.

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Rigid must be in a panic with that new design your son came up with! Awsome pic.
Didn't work out for me this year to go but my 8 year old is fluent in spanish as well as english. He goes to a dual emersion school and its incredible how fast he picked it up. I had planned on taking him this year but for sure next year.
He told me "Dad I went through all his toys and I have a box full my toys to give to my new friends when we go to the next mexico race." Makes me a pretty proud Dad I must say.

fathead

Great to see kids out here with their dads! My 13 yo has been to 13 baja races and even got to prerun about 220 miles of the 2010 1000 in a nice 4 seater

Lord Green

My son and daughter started going to Baja races when they were 4 and 5. They've only missed a couple. They have learned how to make your own fun, what a DARK sky looks like, how to play with fire and fire crackers, why to stay away from cactus and that there's nothing like a little dirt to make you feel clean when you was it off.

I now look forward to taking my grand daughter to her first race, she already loves camping, Baja is just the next step.

RanchoPacific Motorsports

This was the first baja race I brought my Daughters to. They loved it. My 3 year old would Cheer "ROBBY GORDON" for every race car, and the 5 year old Was holding up a can of Rockstar energy drink in Support of Rob Mac.

ICR Racing 1044

Bring my 6 year old he just plays in the dirt and catches bugs. Anything to get him off the COUCH!
I need to keep up with the Jonses and get him a RC car tho

Maple Leaf

This is great stuff - all very encouraging, cause kids are too electronic these nowadays. One day I want to bring my kids to Baja. I talk about it all the time.

Slippery P

This is great stuff - all very encouraging, cause kids are too electronic these nowadays. One day I want to bring my kids to Baja. I talk about it all the time.
Don't wait too long some of my most treasured memories are the time spent in Baja with my dad, weather it be surf, race, or fishing trips, they are the best.

AZ7000'

6 months with his first solid food at Maria's, at 18 months down the pacific to Catavina then across to BOLA then back up for 2 weeks, now 2 1/2 and we just got back from 2 weeks with 14 donkeys on dirt bikes and 2 kids!

Viva Leo in Baja!!!
IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

43mod

my son was asked " how long have you been going to Baja" He thought for a moment and said " I was conceived there"

OldStroppeTeam

Our daughter , who is now 30 went to Baja from the time she was born until she started playing sports in junior high Every race, in some of the most remote location on the Peninsula. She is thankful to this day for all she has after seeing the best and worst of Baja. She has a few "racing stories " too !!

El Mamito USMC

my wife is from Baja. so all my kids have been going constantly... great place,

Chris86924

I take my 11 and 8 year old sons to the SF250 every year, I took the older one to the Baja 1000 a couple of years ago and had a cop sitting at my door when I got home from him missing to much school! My 2 year old is to young to go my wife says! My kids love it down there, especially when I give them Pesos and they have to haggle with the vendors on the Melicon for the toys they want. Then like the non stop party!

DeRaRa

I've have taken my kids to Baja since they were little ones now they are in there 20's and it has been the greatest times on (my life).