Kinda dissapointed with Primm

Reaction
an older video my dad captured that was exactly the same as what happened with whelchel and andy. this was probably 1/2 mile down from the road crossing pit ( guessing pit 2?) [video=youtube;Fzq-ZOR3x34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzq-ZOR3x34[/video]

michael_loomis

Reaction
very mixed feelings on this one..

I like it cause I'll get to race and spectate the rockstar/country clubbers immediately after...

but from an "Old School" standpoint (I dunno if 99 qualifies as Old School??) Maybe guys need to slow down when they cant see? racing thru dust is far from new.. racing thru dust with your foot to the floor cause your GPS clearly shows where the line is? hmmm...

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Double huge American flags with the tiny light on top of each

We're doomed.......

The format works, it is safer for all involved. Makes it hard on the pit crews that have multible class cars out there, but that is why we are there. A whole day in the Nevada sun wears on you.

That's what the Tree Bar is for afterward.:cool:

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
IMO,Primm would be a great place to do qualifying for for TT's and Class 1??? It works for BITD??? The short coarse is already there isn't it????

Martin

Reaction
There are other offroad events the weekend of Primm. The MORE race and the BITD prerun that has to be holding some people back from racing Primm.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
You think the guys driving TT and CL1 want to be racing at full speed and have to deal with lap traffic on the second lap? They're there to race and having 2 different races on the same day is the safest way to do it IMO.

Look what happened to the class 11 at the MINT 400 this year. It got hit hard and that was a longer loop.

Well the first group is the slower group and each lap will take more time compared to the faster group. It comes down to time, there just isn't enough in one day.

are HID'S illegal in SCORE races ?? :eek: :cool: