KING of HAMMERS 09 on spike

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Thanks for the heads up, JT.... should be pretty good, since both you and I were the premiere camera talent they hired! When are you coming out with a dvd..heard you talking about it earlier this year.

TUBA ART films

Reaction
Thanks for the heads up, JT.... should be pretty good, since both you and I were the premiere camera talent they hired! When are you coming out with a dvd..heard you talking about it earlier this year.

i hope by v2r.working on it now with jim cook.sinister film production.
BATTLE of the BEST coming soon!!!!!

Stone Crawler

Reaction
Please help spread the word...and forward onto all of your Rock Crawlin' Desert Racin' buddies!!!

Don't Miss the Highly Anticipated
Xtreme 4x4 episode on Spike TV
Featuring the toughest one day off road race in the world...
the 2009 Griffin Thermal Products King of the Hammers!

This Saturday June 27th & Sunday June 28th
12:30 pm EST & PST
Spike TV – Check local listing for specific channel

For more information go to:
http://www.powerblocktv.com/site3/index.php/xtreme
http://www.kingofthehammers.com

Ian Johnson joined the 92 drivers in the desert on February 26-27, 2009 as man and machine competed against The Hammers at Johnson Valley OHV, CA. The two day hard core battle has been whittled down to 30 minutes of action packed racing. You will see some of the top racers including this years King: Jason Scherer. Also featuring Casey Currie, Rick Mooneyham, Adam Woodlee and the 2008 King of the Hammers winner Shannon Campbell, race promoters Jeff Knoll and Dave Cole along with many many more.

The 2009 Griffin Thermal Products King of the Hammers DVD is NOW available!
Order Today!
http://www.kingofthehammers.com/a/?page_id=68

Charlene

Reaction
If your on here now...that means you only have an hour and a half until show time! PST

Xtreme 4x4
Featuring the toughest one day off road race in the world...
the 2009 Griffin Thermal Products King of the Hammers!

TODAY June 27th & TOMORROW June 28th
12:30 pm EST & PST
Spike TV - Check local listing for specific channel

If you miss it...or just plain forget :confused:...it is on tomorrow too!

Charlene

Reaction
20 minutes until show time PST

Go find SPIKE TV!!! :D

mikeyfrombc

Reaction
saw today show , man it looks crazy i love it , they have a site as well just waiting to be okayed to start posting , they have a dvd as well i,m gonna buy from the site ,

Charlene

Reaction
If you missed Xtreme 4x4 today it will show again tomorrow...

Check your local SPIKE TV listings for time. I know it was published as 12:30 EST & PST but I am hearing that some SPIKE channels had it at 9:30 PST

You don't want to miss it...

and if you didn't get to see the premier of the King of the Hammers movie at the RENO ROCKS event...you really don't know what you are missing! Order on www.kingofthehammers.com and get one in the mail for Monday's trip to the post office :D

Charlene

Reaction
10 minutes until todays showing!! Grab your Bloody Mary or Beer and find SPIKE TV! 12:30 EST (and in some places 9:30 PST)

Charlene

Reaction

Charlene

Reaction
I really enjoyed the show, makes me want to go spectate next year.

I was a spectator at last years race... Totally worth it!! Just to be on the dry lake bed with all of the machines and people was awesome...then to add some true rock crawling and desert racing to the mix!

Rock Donkey

Reaction
Great job on the TV special! I raced this event and had a blast. I'll be there again at least as a spectator since they get to see plenty of racing action!

The crowds at the bottom of the BackDoor Trail were insane. :cool: