• Forum membership has its advantages....

King of the Hammers LIVE

JaysinDesignz

Again top notch coverage and professional commentating has me glued to the screen.

Live Tracker
http://yb.tl/koh2017_koh

Live stream

JaysinDesignz

SCORE & BITD get your game up to par...

JaysinDesignz

Greg Adler put Rob Mac in for the first desert section and was a HUGE smart decision. Already in 7th place from way back... Alder will take over for the rocks.

JoeyD23

KOH is amazing. The entire event top to bottom is bad ass. They find a way to make it grow yet still keep it old school with how you can chase through the open desert in your own toys and camp alongside the course.

Kolman

They used the YB tracking at the Mint last year and I still think it's the best tracking out there. This is great coverage.

JDDurfey

I am a fan of RJ and he was always fun to hang out with in Baja, but he needs to RELAX while broad casting. He has great stuff to say, but he needs to calm down a little and just let it flow.

I love the coverage, but unfortunately I have got to get out in the shop and get some work done!

Tipracer

Livestream is really really good... I'm sure people have thought about it but why have we not seen this type of coverage yet with SCORE??

JaysinDesignz

I thought we were going to see it with SCORE the last 1000. Especially a pay per view. But, the commentators were horrible.
KOH has kept on the maps, replays were insane... Thats what score needs to do and can with a full 1000 event...
I have had it on all day and haven't stopped watching or listening while working...

Im pissed again Im not racing KOH after blowing the motor 2 times in 2 weeks. I was cashed out.

Last edited:

JaysinDesignz

That was awesome. I hope they have footage for the TV air date of them trading off.

JaysinDesignz

Still watching for the rest of my buddies to cross.
Man just these replay reels within an hour after is great. Exactly what SCORE and BITD need to do...
Just covering Ensenada to Santo Tomas like this half day would be the biggest deal for SCORE

Tipracer

It's a different model.
True, but it proves it can be done..Financing and sponsorship would help for sure but to have the ability to broadcast live(even slightly delayed) long distance off road races would be great. San Felipe would be an excellent test. In your opinion what are the major challenges preventing it from happening? It's not like I'm expecting live in car feeds..

swiftracing5

Imagine the king of motos, king of utvs, EMC, and KOH being condensed to one webcast. It would be tough. There would be some neglected groups. Now SF is twice as long and twice as big of an area at least. Just takes resources.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

y2kbaja

True, but it proves it can be done..Financing and sponsorship would help for sure but to have the ability to broadcast live(even slightly delayed) long distance off road races would be great. San Felipe would be an excellent test. In your opinion what are the major challenges preventing it from happening? It's not like I'm expecting live in car feeds..
Maybe not live in-car feeds. But at fuel stops swap out go-pros. Replay that during down times. That's what they did with the heli footage. Remember Dave Cole saying they were going to drop SD cards in nerf footballs from the heli at the N1K.

y2kbaja

Was there any footage of the Campbell's coming thru Backdoor on the last lap? I know the feed went down right before that and they showed the amazing finish but not sure if I missed anything prior.

havahockey

Flipper