aol.com
Class 12 has a bonus at the King Shocks battle at Primm
bap123.jpg

snoreracer

Reaction
Website
aol.com
Will the SDHQ Tree Bar be there?
As of now only the Primm valley and whisky pete's will be open , But Primm has said if they get the demand for rooms they will open buffalo bills . The Primm property's said they are at 85% that weekend so now it looks like the tree bar will be open and the party is on

offroadracer516

Reaction
Website
www.race-dezert.com
As of now only the Primm valley and whisky pete's will be open , But Primm has said if they get the demand for rooms they will open buffalo bills . The Primm property's said they are at 85% that weekend so now it looks like the tree bar will be open and the party is on
What's up with room codes???

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Will the SDHQ Tree Bar be there?
Negative.

If I go, Butches goes, and McKenzie's goes, there really isn't enough money going on to justify all three companies being there.

So instead I am going to drag the SDHQ trailer to Oklahoma that weekend for Ultra 4 Nationals. Its 20 hours of driving each way but there would literally be zero race support of any kind if one of us didn't go. There ain't shiz to get parts anywhere near that track either and the rock donkeys are a little "underprepared" . SDHQ sponsored a party bus and go kart race out there that weekend and the venue is fuggin cool as hell and the dude who runs it is bad ass.

I always miss BAP with my schedule. I feel like its my guardian angel protecting me from myself.

Anyway-The SDHQ tree bar is available if someone wants to swing by the shop and pick it up and bring it back after. I might even throw in a bottle of fireball to help sponsor the event.