• Forum membership has its advantages....

King shocks battle at Primm

snoreracer

Here is the room code SVSNO20
Wednesday 04/08 $28.00 Thursday 04/09 $28.00 Friday 04/10 $70.00 Saturday $70.00 04/11 Sunday 04/12 $28.00 Monday 04/13 $28.00

. Individuals must call 888-774-6668 to secure rooms individually through the room reservations department. You will be required to guarantee your room by credit card. You must reserve rooms with the group code : SVSNO20 by Wednesday, April 1st, 2020.

bap banner 300_x_250_-.jpg

Code3racer

Crazy to think SNORE is making a push to race BAP. I want to race as much as anyone but last I heard every sports sanction in the WORLD is on hold. Life will go on if you guys pass on this one no big deal we promise, it would be a little selfish to have this race at this time. We are prepping for this race but this current pandemic crisis is for real and does not feel like right time to host a race.

CMA GUMBY

Car is prepped and ready for motor to go in. Not going to race anyway. :(

Rcamp99

Crazy to think SNORE is making a push to race BAP. I want to race as much as anyone but last I heard every sports sanction in the WORLD is on hold. Life will go on if you guys pass on this one no big deal we promise, it would be a little selfish to have this race at this time. We are prepping for this race but this current pandemic crisis is for real and does not feel like right time to host a race.
Same boat. Busting my ass getting ready just in case.

fishd00d

What A Joke
If Nevada is asking for no gatherings of people for 30 days, this request should be honored. Its unrealistic to try and have an offroad race within the next few weeks. Especially without hotels and such. People need to stop being selfish and just help do what we are asked and SHUT DOWN. If we do this it will help get rid of this quicker.

My .02

tapeworm

If Nevada is asking for no gatherings of people for 30 days, this request should be honored. Its unrealistic to try and have an offroad race within the next few weeks. Especially without hotels and such. People need to stop being selfish and just help do what we are asked and SHUT DOWN. If we do this it will help get rid of this quicker.

My .02
Shutting down is not going to get rid of the virus, it slows the infection rate down. The CDC is way past a quarantine protocol and now encouraging an isolation distance protocol to slow the rate at which people are infected. If it were just as simple as everyone go shelter in your home for 14 days and the virus disappears off planet earth, don’t you think the federal government's of the world would have already done and enforced that? The CDC is only trying to slow the rate down so we have less critical cases at a time and the healthcare industry can handle the amount of critical cases, otherwise the death toll rises based on the fact there isn’t enough beds, equipmemt, and healthcare workers to take care of a concentrated mass infection.

The virus isn’t going away, it will be here next winter as well. The shutdown is only to stop the metaphorical bleed. Only time will heal the metaphorical wound caused by Corona virus.

snoreracer

On march 15th the doctors at the CDC said to control the spread of the corona flu we need to self quarantine for 15 days Snore added 10 more days to that for a total of 25 days before the event April 10-12 . With this shutdown of the economy and the financial hardship placed on Snore's volunteers and racers along with the Primm property's being closed SNORE has decided to postpone the King Shocks Battle at Primm. Snore is working with the BLM to reschedule the race and will have that posted as soon as we get the BLM to OK a new date Snore's next event the skull rush 250 in Caliente NV is still on for May 30th