KING shocks Battle at Primm

R. Gross

Dont mean to bring everyone down but CJ just posted this on IG
View attachment 217915
Hey CJ,
I am sure you guys are jumping through hoops to make this happen. In light of the no spectator rule, I have a few questions in regards to planning and I am sure others will want to know as well.
How many pit passes will each entry receive for their co-drivers, pit personnel and immediate family who wants to come but will be staying in their RV's along the broken asphalt road? It is going to be a bummer telling help that you can come but you (others) can't.
Will there be enough pit passes for those who are staying in a room so they can get to the RV area?
When we are not racing in our heat will the Dyke jump and the berm along the infield still be accessible to banded persons to watch the other heats?

Thanks for your time and effort.

C.J. Hutchins

Hey CJ,
I am sure you guys are jumping through hoops to make this happen. In light of the no spectator rule, I have a few questions in regards to planning and I am sure others will want to know as well.
How many pit passes will each entry receive for their co-drivers, pit personnel and immediate family who wants to come but will be staying in their RV's along the broken asphalt road? It is going to be a bummer telling help that you can come but you (others) can't.
Will there be enough pit passes for those who are staying in a room so they can get to the RV area?
When we are not racing in our heat will the Dyke jump and the berm along the infield still be accessible to banded persons to watch the other heats?

Thanks for your time and effort.
Yes this whole plandemic is a total bummer, but we must comply with all of this crap or we dont have a race. (sorry for the lack of pc, Im so over this covid crap)

We are looking at giving each entry 1 hot pit pass and 4 regular pit passes. Probably only going to be able to give out about 10 pit personnel wrist bands per entry as well. We really need to cut down on the crowds. BLM, Clark County, Gaming control board, OSHA, they are all watching us. If we screw this up we wont have a Laughlin race and none of us want to try to have to move RAGE.

For those that dont know, Vegas to Reno Tech got shut down in the middle of the day due to crowding and people not following the rules. If any of you follow me on Social Media you know I am very anti mask, anti plandemic, but we are going to have to play by the rules if we going to get to play!

Tech will be fenced off and only banded drivers/co-drivers will be allowed into tech.

I know this all is tough and its not what we want to do, but it is what we HAVE to do if we want to race. Please Please Please follow all guidelines we will be posting before the race. We will have to wear masks at registration and in the hot pit. We will more than likely post a drivers meeting online.

As for the dyke jump area, we are still discussing this, I personally dont want to open that area as we then have to police it. They will only allow 50 people in the area, everyone would have to wear a mask, and then we would have to be the mask police and I dont see that going well for us.

Please remember our number 1 goal is to put on a successful event for RACERS. Spectators are getting put on the back burner unfortunately. Also keep in mind all camping spots are along the race course and the races can be watched from your camp spot. I will see what the BOD says tonight at our meeting.

Honda48X

Thanks CJ. It's a bummer that we must follow all these rules but our local governments will issue Protest permits and allow those protesting to stand next to each other sometimes in the thousands. I know this is more Purple so I will not respond back unless it's in Purple.

Robin Hood

Yes this whole plandemic is a total bummer, but we must comply with all of this crap or we dont have a race. (sorry for the lack of pc, Im so over this covid crap)

We are looking at giving each entry 1 hot pit pass and 4 regular pit passes. Probably only going to be able to give out about 10 pit personnel wrist bands per entry as well. We really need to cut down on the crowds. BLM, Clark County, Gaming control board, OSHA, they are all watching us. If we screw this up we wont have a Laughlin race and none of us want to try to have to move RAGE.

For those that dont know, Vegas to Reno Tech got shut down in the middle of the day due to crowding and people not following the rules. If any of you follow me on Social Media you know I am very anti mask, anti plandemic, but we are going to have to play by the rules if we going to get to play!

Tech will be fenced off and only banded drivers/co-drivers will be allowed into tech.

I know this all is tough and its not what we want to do, but it is what we HAVE to do if we want to race. Please Please Please follow all guidelines we will be posting before the race. We will have to wear masks at registration and in the hot pit. We will more than likely post a drivers meeting online.

As for the dyke jump area, we are still discussing this, I personally dont want to open that area as we then have to police it. They will only allow 50 people in the area, everyone would have to wear a mask, and then we would have to be the mask police and I dont see that going well for us.

Please remember our number 1 goal is to put on a successful event for RACERS. Spectators are getting put on the back burner unfortunately. Also keep in mind all camping spots are along the race course and the races can be watched from your camp spot. I will see what the BOD says tonight at our meeting.
C.J., If I make the race, it will only be me and my family. Single seater, so no other drivers or co-drivers. Will my boys and wife be able to help get me thru tech?

tapeworm

C.J., If I make the race, it will only be me and my family. Single seater, so no other drivers or co-drivers. Will my boys and wife be able to help get me thru tech?
If you need help getting through tech PM me and I’ll try to help out as much as I can. I have a two seat car and will have backup co-riders on the entry form to help push.

harleys dad

I will help you too!
we will be happy to help, CJ my friend enterd his 51600 but for some reason is not on the list and he cannot get anyone to call him back. I too have left messages and no reply or call back. He is working hard on his car and there is talk of closing the heat. He should be in, thanks

paranoid56

we will be happy to help, CJ my friend enterd his 51600 but for some reason is not on the list and he cannot get anyone to call him back. I too have left messages and no reply or call back. He is working hard on his car and there is talk of closing the heat. He should be in, thanks
i have had similar issues lol, emails and emails with no responses. I even offered to help out lol

RYAN COHEE

Class 12 has a strong showing at this event can we get a purse incentive to get even more cars out ??

Journee

i have had similar issues lol, emails and emails with no responses. I even offered to help out lol
I am here to help! You can email/call/text me anytime with SNORE related items and Ill do my best to answer your questions or get you in contact with the right people.

R. Gross

170 cars so far with 40 days to go , twenty five 5-1600 cars is crazy with 30 9 cars View attachment 217997
Kenny,
Last we talked in person we were talking about getting 20 5-1600's to the starting line. How about that 28 that just posted on the entry list. BAMM !!!!!!!. Anyone know or have the history on when the last race was with 25+ 5-1600 cars? Just wondering.
No disrespect to the 3000's and SXS, but any chance of moving them out of heat #3 so CJ does not have to cap the 9's & 5-1600's encase there are some still trying to make the race?

snoreracer

Kenny,
Last we talked in person we were talking about getting 20 5-1600's to the starting line. How about that 28 that just posted on the entry list. BAMM !!!!!!!. Anyone know or have the history on when the last race was with 25+ 5-1600 cars? Just wondering.
No disrespect to the 3000's and SXS, but any chance of moving them out of heat #3 so CJ does not have to cap the 9's & 5-1600's encase there are some still trying to make the race?
I think you would have to go back to the 87 mint to see that many cars in 5-1600. Some of the classes in heat 3 will move to fill other heats

R. Gross

I think you would have to go back to the 87 mint to see that many cars in 5-1600. Some of the classes in heat 3 will move to fill other heats
Believe it or not, our #563 car raced in the 87 Mint. I still have the jacket and patches. Uncle Dick built it and it was SCORE tagged in 1979. I still have the tag. It's been racing off and on in the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's and now in the 20's and won last years RATR, On it's sixth decade. Old cars can win. Been handed down to the third generation. Can't wait for this show to happen.