KING shocks Battle at Primm

Tube ride

Reaction
Thanks for all you do. We always have a blast at your races. It suck to be a spectator this year. Someone needs to invent a race fuel scented candle !

Tube ride

Reaction
Lol that’s rad! Ordered. Now I just got to dail in my gyro sandwich, since I won’t be hitting the Mad Greek for lunch.

offroadracer516

Reaction
Kenny,
Last we talked in person we were talking about getting 20 5-1600's to the starting line. How about that 28 that just posted on the entry list. BAMM !!!!!!!. Anyone know or have the history on when the last race was with 25+ 5-1600 cars? Just wondering.
No disrespect to the 3000's and SXS, but any chance of moving them out of heat #3 so CJ does not have to cap the 9's & 5-1600's encase there are some still trying to make the race?
I found this digging around from the MDR 5/16 shootout they had in 2008. Looks like 28 cars started so this is right on par. Hopefully we can surpass that number by the time the race comes. Gonna be a great event spectators or not.

Attachments

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
I understand what he is thinking and would love to do it but there is to much at stake with authority's and it could effect the sport as a group not just one race. I will have a face mask on to make them happy but it says " this mask is as useless as our Governor"
Maybe we should have a couple hundred made up and give them out at the race

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
That's a great idea talk poop to the guy that has the authority to shut down off-road events all together...

R. Gross

Reaction
CJ & Kenny,
As the race gets closer is there any update on what stipulations we will have to observe during the race due to Corona such as drivers meeting, spectating, wristband count and such? I heard there was some stuff out there on FB & IG, but it is all 3rd party stuff or hearsay at this point until you guys announce it. Just trying to get our ducks in a row on who can come and who can't along with race weekend protocol. Thanks

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
CJ & Kenny,
As the race gets closer is there any update on what stipulations we will have to observe during the race due to Corona such as drivers meeting, spectating, wristband count and such? I heard there was some stuff out there on FB & IG, but it is all 3rd party stuff or hearsay at this point until you guys announce it. Just trying to get our ducks in a row on who can come and who can't along with race weekend protocol. Thanks
drivers meeting will be online.
no spectating, other than from your camping spot.
10 pit wrist bands per entry will be given out, I know it stinks but we are trying to limit the overall number of people at the event. We cant have every team bringing 30 people to this race like normal.
only banded drivers/riders will be allowed into tech.
must have face masks at tech, registration, hot pit, and anytime you are talking to a race official.
temperature checks will happen before you can register.
We have posted our COVID protocols.

I think that covers most of it, for you non-social media types lol

R. Gross

Reaction
drivers meeting will be online.
no spectating, other than from your camping spot.
10 pit wrist bands per entry will be given out, I know it stinks but we are trying to limit the overall number of people at the event. We cant have every team bringing 30 people to this race like normal.
only banded drivers/riders will be allowed into tech.
must have face masks at tech, registration, hot pit, and anytime you are talking to a race official.
temperature checks will happen before you can register.
We have posted our COVID protocols.

I think that covers most of it, for you non-social media types lol
Thanks CJ. Yeah I am one of those non-social media types. You got me.
I looked at the SNORE website for the posted COVID protocols, but did not see it. Where is it posted?
Just to follow up, can we assume that we will be getting (1) hot pit vehicle pass & (4) vehicle camping passes as you mentioned in your post on page 3 of this thread?
Also you mentioned that the drivers meeting will be online. Will that be on the SNORE website or with a link or how is that going to work?

Thanks for your time. BTW, I am not the only dumbass asking these questions, I know a few others out there that have asked in casual conversation, just not on RDC so I figured I would be the Huckleberry. LOL