KING shocks Battle at Primm

C.J. Hutchins

Thanks CJ. Yeah I am one of those non-social media types. You got me.
I looked at the SNORE website for the posted COVID protocols, but did not see it. Where is it posted?
Just to follow up, can we assume that we will be getting (1) hot pit vehicle pass & (4) vehicle camping passes as you mentioned in your post on page 3 of this thread?
Also you mentioned that the drivers meeting will be online. Will that be on the SNORE website or with a link or how is that going to work?

Thanks for your time. BTW, I am not the only dumbass asking these questions, I know a few others out there that have asked in casual conversation, just not on RDC so I figured I would be the Huckleberry. LOL
Ha ha ha!!! I know you are anti-social media LoL!!!
yes 1 hot pit pass, 4 regular pit passes
drivers meeting will be a video posted on our website.

snoreracer

it shouldnt be, i do shirt printing on the side and can get you a good price on masks and if you need them printed i can do that also. just let me know. anything to help out the event. we will be there also
I need 200 and they gave me a $7.60 each price if you can beat that you are in

paranoid56

how does it work? friday gives you the saturday starting order. how does sundays starting order work?

C.J. Hutchins

how does it work? friday gives you the saturday starting order. how does sundays starting order work?
Correct if you're class qualifies, you will qualify Friday and that is how you will start the race.
Sunday usually starts how they finish Saturday, based on corrected times.

paranoid56

Ha ha ha!!! I know you are anti-social media LoL!!!
yes 1 hot pit pass, 4 regular pit passes
drivers meeting will be a video posted on our website.
sorry for more n00b questions.
at the midnight race we could park a RV and camp at the main pit. are we able to do that again?
thanks

snoreracer

Due to state covid restrictions registration has been moved to the parking lot next to tech

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8TH
5:00PM - 8:45PM - Qualifying Registration Location: Buffalo Bills parking lot
5:15PM – 9:00PM - Early Tech Inspection Location: Buffalo Bills Parking Lot

King_Logo_Standard_black.jpg

kyle_pc_75

Looks like quite a few teams that were racing BOR will be headed to BAP instead. Happy to have a place to race!

R. Gross

Looks like quite a few teams that were racing BOR will be headed to BAP instead. Happy to have a place to race!

Kyle,
Do you know if any of the BOR entries coming will be 5-1600's or 9 cars? Just trying to look at where Heat #3 will be as far as entries. Right now 5-1600 is listed as 28 but the entry list count is actually 34 along with 37 class 9's entered. There is always a few that don't make it, but hopefully not. I heard that SNORE might be moving some of the SXS classes out of the heat, Even so 71 entries between 5-1600 & 9 is awesome on a 13 mile loop. Going to be like the 405 at rush hour except hauling ass. LOL