KING shocks Battle at Primm

Baja Bryan

20 TTs & C1s pretty good.. If there is not 15 TTs do we still qualify? I know they are the same heat but do they mix TTs and Class 1 based on qualifying ?

snoreracer

The Nevada governor just eased a bunch of restrictions on gatherings, churches, playgrounds. Wonder if you guys will get to have spectators?
SNORE is working with the Primm property's on this , even though covid restriction were eased there would still need to be social distancing and wear face masks . Not following these rules would put Primm in jeopardy of fines from the state .

2014 BAP spectator area.jpg.jpg

RYAN COHEE

What are rules for the fun run ?Are we allowed to use a SXS for the fun run?

R. Gross

Kenny,
What about keeping the wristband count at (10) per entry, only banded DOR & Co DOR in tech and all the other things to limit the crowd that you guys have already posted to conform to the BLM request, but let those who are banded spectate at the berm / infield when not racing? We know what 6' is and we are already used to the face mask thing.
As for the racing community, if we want to spectate we should follow those the rules and enjoy the racing of the other heats when not in our cars. A little spectating is better than none.

snoreracer

Kenny,
What about keeping the wristband count at (10) per entry, only banded DOR & Co DOR in tech and all the other things to limit the crowd that you guys have already posted to conform to the BLM request, but let those who are banded spectate at the berm / infield when not racing? We know what 6' is and we are already used to the face mask thing.
As for the racing community, if we want to spectate we should follow those the rules and enjoy the racing of the other heats when not in our cars. A little spectating is better than none.
Robert I talked to the Primm property's today and they asked that we keep it no spectator so they are not on the hook for violations. I also talked to Laughlin and they are OK for spectators but if we have a mess at Primm that will change

R. Gross

Robert I talked to the Primm property's today and they asked that we keep it no spectator so they are not on the hook for violations. I also talked to Laughlin and they are OK for spectators but if we have a mess at Primm that will change
Kenny,
Understood, just wishful thinking after some of the restrictions were released. Looks like I will be bringing a good set of binoculars. LOL. See you Saturday.

R. Gross

FYI all,
SNORE has updated the schedule of events on their website. Some classes have moved to different heats. Also additional pages were added to the SOE showing registration and tech times for each class. This affects the qualifying classes for sure. Just thought I would throw this out there. I think the registration and tech time windows was a great idea, try as best as they can to consolidate the classes in groups and a window of time. Also pits stalls on the broken asphalt area are 25' wide with a 5' buffer between pits so it looks like they are narrow but deep.