KING shocks Battle at Primm

R. Gross

Reaction
FYI all,
SNORE has updated the schedule of events on their website. Some classes have moved to different heats. Also additional pages were added to the SOE showing registration and tech times for each class. This affects the qualifying classes for sure. Just thought I would throw this out there. I think the registration and tech time windows was a great idea, try as best as they can to consolidate the classes in groups and a window of time. Also pits stalls on the broken asphalt area are 25' wide with a 5' buffer between pits so it looks like they are narrow but deep.

R. Gross

Reaction
CJ & Kenny,
Any chance the race map will be released before Wednesday? I would like to print a few before leaving the office. I heard at course marking there was going to be some changes at the infield due to the layout left behind from the MINT. Thanks

snoreracer

Reaction
BAP map.jpg

Tony_Murray

Reaction

snoreracer

Reaction
I noticed you cut the pre run laps to 1, is that because of a time concern? It would be nice to get at least 2 laps if time is not an issue?
Since the SxS are now in that heat it makes more since to have less big cars on the track with them

R. Gross

Reaction
SNORE, Just got caught back up at work and wanted to say thanks to all for a great weekend. From registration to post tech everything went real smooth and easy for us. Also wanted to say thanks again for the Negrete 5-1600 shootout. Great turn out and competition. At one point we were running 3rd and 4th on Sunday until a broken throttle cable cost one of the cars about 12 minutes to repair but still got a finish about mid pack. The other car finished a strong 4th and right behind Rulo, Guy and Garcia. If you are going to end up 4th, those are the names to get beat by. Best of the best in 5-1600.
On another note, can we get lap times posted on the SNORE website. I noticed the overall results, but no lap times like the other races.