King Shocks HDRA 250 Map and Driver/Team Notes

Fourstroker

Reaction
Mile 44 to mile 48? Very memorable stretch of race course.
Ridgecrest is a favorite course for many racers.

Count me as one of them. Wish I was racing.

DC Racing

Reaction
Website
www.dirtcircusracing.com
No GPS course download available online? Is that normal for HDRA? Since this is an open OHV area, there is no reason not to put it out there now. One less thing to hassle with at tech.

DEZERT DUCK

Reaction
No GPS course download available online? Is that normal for HDRA? Since this is an open OHV area, there is no reason not to put it out there now. One less thing to hassle with at tech.

yeah for some reason HDRA seems to like to keep the GPS file to themselfs, and at tech its a pain to get the file sometimes....atleast this was the case at the SouthPoint this year...hopefully it will be alot easier this time in Ridgecrest

Elk Hunter

Reaction
With 2 days to pre-run a marked course most people will probably make their own file. (IMO)

desertlady

Reaction
Robert Gross will be a guest on Dirt Live Tuesday night, April 2nd at 7 PM, to review the map and discuss the race course. The broadcast will include a tour of the BJ Baldwin Las Vegas race shop and discussion with BJ.

Be sure and mark your schedule to watch. If you have any specific questions please feel free to post here before 3 PM Tuesday and I will take your questions to Robert. If time permits, he will try to answer as many questions as possible.

All the HDRA race officials will all be at BJ's shop.