KMC pit crew challange ( Chula Vista 1)

Stimpy

Well I'm gonna start this off a little earlier this time. If you go to the CORR races in Chula Vista you might go home with a free set of KMC wheels. KMC gives out a set of wheels everyday we race! So come buy the KMC pit and you could be the winner.
How do you win you ask? All you haft to do is change a tire. Thats it plain and simple.
Fastest time from each day wins! These are real race tires and wheels. Ya, it looks easy in the videos right? I can do that! Come on down and you could be the dailey winner! The Best part is its FREE to try!

You never know whos gonna stop buy the pit? Some of the best drivers/riders in the world have been seen hanging out. Mikey Childress, Mark Post, Alan Pflueger, Ricky Johnson, Jeff ward just to name a few. Plus we usally get a cast member or two showing up from Dust To Glory such as Mouse, Jet boat, Greg tracy. Who knows whos gonna come visit? You might see your hero or make a new friend.

See Ya There

-Stimp

This is for the general public only. Pro pit peronal can go for time only! They can not win!

ryant35

I've been wanting to try this for a few races now... I used to bust tires many years ago. I think I could do pretty good...

Stimpy

Stop wanting and come on down and give it a shot! Tire guys are allways a good laugh, I mean do well......lol

Oh, I forgot all about the So HOT KMC models will be hanging out signing posters for you all! ( I just like to keep them for myself!)

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
my brother try it out in pomona

i think he told me he did it in a minute and half and the second time 35 seconds

im gonna stop by and try it out just to beat em

Stimpy

Hey Ocho nice photo of my belly! Thats your brother. I left and got a sandwich and a coke, When I got back he was still going! (1.35 seconds)

Ya, come on down. My 16 year old daughter does it faster then 35 seconds! We'll get you some bragging rights! Maybe some wheels?

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Hey Ocho nice photo of my belly! Thats your brother. I left and got a sandwich and a coke, When I got back he was still going! (1.35 seconds)

Ya, come on down. My 16 year old daughter does it faster then 35 seconds! We'll get you some bragging rights! Maybe some wheels?
OUCH!!!

oh its on like donkey kong

jetboat

it is fun just to hang out with my good friend Stimpy he is a ball of fun and has some Hott Girls hanging out to.

SEANY

Hey stimpy I got some great video footage of the guy that won at pomona, If you guys want it I can bring it to Chula Vista.

Stimpy

Squirrel,...Ya, I know I'm waiting for the same boat!

Seany,...For sure. Would like to see it. Can you put on a disk?

Billy,.....Thanks buddy! I owe you a dollar! See you in a few days!

squirrel80

So does that mean if I come down and win a set I still have to wait for the boat? That was going to be my winning motivation.

Stimpy

Not if the rims you want are in stock?.....LOL

They only give out D.O.T. legal wheels. (No Real Beadlocks) Sorry!

squirrel80

Speaking of D.O.T. legal... Has anyone ever been stopped for running real beadlocks on the street? I'm just curious of what that ticket will eventually cost me. Sorry to change the subject.

Stimpy

Like the average donut shopper would be able to tell? They would impound the truck. Plus the ticket would be way over a dollar!

Stimpy

bumpity- bump

Stimpy

I'll be at the PB bar and grill tonight giving out KMC swag! Come on down and talk some trash. Then put up or shut up this weekend!!

Stimpy

Just got home! Wow what a weekend!....Man CORR is a Blast! Congrats to our two winners this weekend....(Bolth times were below 23 seconds!!!)
You all practicing at home on me? As allways it is great to meet and see all of you fans! Make sure you come by and say "hi" when your at the races. Its fun to put a face to a name. Remember you might be the lucky winner next race?

We had a realy cool guest in the KMC pits this weekend. Tara DaKides X-Game legend! She raced this weekend for the first time at CORR. She raced a mostly stock KMC backed Razor. After a HARD roll on saturday and some late night fab work and wrenching. We got her on the track for Sunday. With a no-give up attitude and some hard charging she finished her first race! Way to go Tara!

Stimpy

Ya for sure! Tara is super cool!....For sure on the Christmas card list!

Thanks Billy!! You are so on the list too!